The Celtic All Seasons thread

6 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Good to see the pitch resurfacing at Ibrox is going well though.

Was finished weeks ago, from what I've seen it's looking good.

15 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Celtic did not win the league and should have done the decent thing and refused the title.

We all know that Celtic and decency don't go together though.

Not a single club in Scotland or anywhere else in the world for that matter would refuse a title being as far in front as Celtic are, if they found themselves in the same position. 

All these people believing Liverpool etc won’t accept a title if and when the EPL is called need to stop spending their days in lockdown sniffing glue. Absolute fucking moonfruits 🙄

Utterly predictable from Fat Sally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ally-mccoist-makes-rangers-title-22049202.amp

This has always been the game - to discredit the 9th title - to have an asterisk placed beside it.

Utterly fucking delusional if they think Rangers were ever going to catch Celtic.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ally-mccoist-makes-rangers-title-22049202.amp

This has always been the game - to discredit the 9th title - to have an asterisk placed beside it.

Utterly fucking delusional if they think Rangers were ever going to catch Celtic.

I hope we stick an Asterisk on the strip in place of the star for 1 season only that and replace Hoopy with Asterix as the mascot

it would be the ultimate girfuy to them all.

I hope we stick an Asterisk on the strip in place of the star for 1 season only that and replace Hoopy with Asterix as the mascot
it would be the ultimate girfuy to them all.

We should always have an asterisk next to the 9th title, to denote it’s the 1st team to do it twice.

19 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

On multiple parts of the forum, you really are an angry chappy tonight.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You've got to love the no surrender attitude.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hottest new merchandise for the trendy young buoy around town Wullie.

god-left-me-a-chair.jpg

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

Bloody hell, words fail me here.

Are they not aware of what's been happening during these last few months?

I see some absolute moon unit broke into Ibrox last night and planted a 9IAR flag in the middle of the park..[emoji23]
https://www.ardrossanherald.com/news/trendingacrossscotland/18459488.police-say-no-report-break-in-rangers-ibrox-stadium-despite-video-celtic-fan-ground/

Only a matter of time.
IMG_0050.jpg