The Celtic All Seasons thread

It's the most tainted title theres been in living memory. How anyone can fail to acknowledge that is way beyond me. It's not up for debate. You didnt win it mathematically.

On the balance of probabilities you would have won it, but you boys arent renowned for accepting the balance of probabilities.
They actually did win it mathematically.

13 hours ago, zidane's child said:

I think the main talking point here is not the “tainted” title but the amount of Rangers fans that genuinely believe they could've turned around a 13 point gap.

I genuinely believe that number is very close to zero.

My take on this is that the Rangers fans are like the scoundrel who's about to be brought to justice by Columbo: they know full well what the score is, but are relying on the "where's your proof?!" defence.

Since the end of the year and the Rangers collapse, this season has been a bigger mis-match than any I can recall. I don't think any of the Rangers fans can have missed the way they've plummeted, and I doubt any of those fans actually think there was any chance at all.

I may be wrong, but that's my honest take on it. Dog in a manger, not any actual idea that the title race could be won.

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

A club was liquidated and ceased to exist because they bought titles with money they unlawfully withheld from the public, and you think *this* is more tainted?

I'm hoping you're just on the wind-up, in which case, I'm sorry for getting in the road. 

F3EC24D1-D695-4088-8BF8-DA8D102766E0.jpeg