The Celtic All Seasons thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, velo army said:

Chic Charnley😍 played a blinder that night.

Was a performance that merited a Celtic contract according to the management but depending on who's version of events you believe, Chic deciding to go on holiday with his Thistle pals rather than Celtic's tour of Canada left the deal dead in the water. 

Was a performance that merited a Celtic contract according to the management but depending on who's version of events you believe, Chic deciding to go on holiday with his Thistle pals rather than Celtic's tour of Canada left the deal dead in the water. 

I thought him pissing off after the game to go home on his supporters bus was the reason, now that I think about it I’m sure tav posted it so it’s probably made up shite.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

I thought him pissing off after the game to go home on his supporters bus was the reason, now that I think about it I’m sure tav posted it so it’s probably made up shite.

According to Charnley himself, Macari invited him to the Canadian tour, Charnley asked if it was essential as he'd booked a holiday with some Thistle lads, Luigi tells Chic not to worry, go with your pals, contract will be here for you once your back etc, etc, Charnley goes on holiday, Macari goes to the media saying he clearly doesn't want to sign for Celtic. 

On 05/11/2019 at 22:48, BendtnerBairn said:

Seen this on Instagram. Can anyone remember this?

Chic Charnley also played for Celtic that night, he was informally offered a contract by Lou Macari afterwards but that went down the pan when 'Luigi' was given his P45 by Fergus a couple of weeks later. 

Chic Charnley also played for Celtic that night, he was informally offered a contract by Lou Macari afterwards but that went down the pan when 'Luigi' was given his P45 by Fergus a couple of weeks later. 
Have you got the rest of us on ignore? [emoji41]

Guest Moomintroll
Only found out today that Lawwell’s salary has gone up even further and after horrific bonuses his salary last year averaged at 70,000 per week. The guy knows his stuff but given that is over twice our highest paid players at the club its ridiculously distorted.
I have been saying that for years, any time Celtic fans start realising it then he points at ra Gers and says, look theyum, and all the bad things go away. As long as the Tory tax dodger (aye I know), makes his cut your support will be short changed.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
15 minutes ago, gannonball said:
Only found out today that Lawwell’s salary has gone up even further and after horrific bonuses his salary last year averaged at 70,000 per week. The guy knows his stuff but given that is over twice our highest paid players at the club its ridiculously distorted.

As long as the Tory tax dodger (aye I know)

I knew it wasn't true.

giphy.gif