The Celtic All Seasons thread

14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Met Jorg Albertz in the duck bay one night, went up to him and asked for his autograph perfect gentleman.
I got his autograph and said thanks, then ripped it up in front of him he wasn't pleased but my mates were falling off their chairs.

tenor.gif

dinner-table-reactions.gif

41 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Met Jorg Albertz in the duck bay one night, went up to him and asked for his autograph perfect gentleman.
I got his autograph and said thanks, then ripped it up in front of him he wasn't pleased but my mates were falling off their chairs

Screenshot_20191006-172006.png

I got his autograph and said thanks, then ripped it up in front of him he wasn't pleased but my mates were falling off their chairs.
That either happened which makes you an utter bellend. Or you've just completely made it up which still makes you an utter bellend.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

December 2019

Sun, 1st Dec Ross County Ladbrokes Premiership 12:00 A    
Wed, 4th Dec Hamilton Ladbrokes Premiership 19:45 H    
Sun, 8th Dec St Johnstone Ladbrokes Premiership 12:15 A    
Thu, 12th Dec CFR Cluj UEFA Europa League 17:55 A    
Sun, 15th Dec Hibernian Ladbrokes Premiership 15:00 H    
Wed, 18th Dec Heart of Midlothian Ladbrokes Premiership 19:45 A    
Sat, 21st Dec Aberdeen Ladbrokes Premiership 15:00 H    
Thu, 26th Dec St Mirren Ladbrokes Premiership 15:00 A    
Sun, 29th Dec Rangers Ladbrokes Premiership 12:30 H

Surly they are not going to shoehorn the tarts game in December, 4 games in 9 days. 

You will be if they do...

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Sevco getting the league trophy at their next home game or are they waiting til the end of the season ?

You guys lose one game and the toys are oot the pram....

I hope this season isn't going to develop into one where we sway between tanking teams and dropping points. Consistency is key. The performances at Easter Road and Livingston were far from good enough but when I look at the quality in the squad, especially in the attacking positions, I find it hard to be anything other than optimistic about winning the league again. If the zombies are still within touching distance come April it will be fascinating to see which of the two teams feels the most pressure to get over the line. 

• 3 weeks later...