The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I see Henrik Larsson is in talks with Southend Utd over the vacant manager job. Southend Utd are 21st and in the relegation zone, so regardless whether he does or doesn't help them escape from that situation he should still be favourite for the Celtic managers job ahead of everyone else when it comes up for grabs next summer after Rangers win the title.

It will be interesting to see if Larssen can motivate this group of players and turn them into a team that has a hunger to win in a hard league rather than expected wins handed to them on a plate by opposition with a fraction of the resources.

Of course Celtic will cigar their way to another title against all odds like the match officials and the SPFL computer that selects the fixtures.

Celtic standing as the complacent establishment that we have all got so used to winning titles are the only ones big enough and strong enough to stand and defy the 'Armies of Darkness' from sweeping all before them and regaining control of Scottish football and throwing us all back into a new dark age.

Yep!

The absolute state of this.

I think its a troll attempt?  Tis a rather large overflowing bowl of world salad though.

Edited by gannonball

12 hours ago, Snafu said:

I see Henrik Larsson is in talks with Southend Utd over the vacant manager job. Southend Utd are 21st and in the relegation zone, so regardless whether he does or doesn't help them escape from that situation he should still be favourite for the Celtic managers job ahead of everyone else when it comes up for grabs next summer after Rangers win the title.

It will be interesting to see if Larssen can motivate this group of players and turn them into a team that has a hunger to win in a hard league rather than expected wins handed to them on a plate by opposition with a fraction of the resources.

Of course Celtic will cigar their way to another title against all odds like the match officials and the SPFL computer that selects the fixtures.

Celtic standing as the complacent establishment that we have all got so used to winning titles are the only ones big enough and strong enough to stand and defy the 'Armies of Darkness' from sweeping all before them and regaining control of Scottish football and throwing us all back into a new dark age.

Yep!

I think you'll probably suffer most out of all the "in the closet ****" when we win the league.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Has the thread been merged with one from Rangers media or something?

Absolute creeps.

Read the excerpt I quoted in the same post as the photo (that you quoted).

Nothing to do with Celtic, everything to do with a play on some very weird words - perhaps they are some form of retro slang with which I am unfamiliar:

...they would find themselves in the stiffs pretty quick

Nothing.

To.

Do.

With.

Celtic.

28 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Always delicious when I get accused of being a closet Rangers fan. Same when I get accused of being a closet Celtic fan. Got to love the blinkered views of OF fans.

When are you going to win the league, January, February? All wrapped in bows and ribbons by Christmas?

ouch, you've got it bad mate. I'll post you some hankies.

12 hours ago, Romeo said:

I think you'll probably suffer most out of all the "in the closet ****" when we win the league.

6 hours ago, Snafu said:

Always delicious when I get accused of being a closet Rangers fan. Same when I get accused of being a closet Celtic fan. Got to love the blinkered views of OF fans.

When are you going to win the league, January, February? All wrapped in bows and ribbons by Christmas?

In Snafus defence he was also rambling utter shite on a sevco/Rangers thread as well.

File under rambling idiot me thinks.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

I don't think you've ever been accused of being a closet Sellick fan on here.  Mind you, your punctuation is dreadful and you do post utter blige on the Rangers thread so you definitely qualify.

On 30/09/2019 at 23:52, Snafu said:

handed to them on a plate by opposition with a fraction of the resources.

Celtic only play teams 4 times a season, the resources have no effect in the other 34 games.

On 30/09/2019 at 23:52, Snafu said:

Celtic standing as the complacent establishment

Making history and history makers.

December 2019

Sun, 1st Dec Ross County Ladbrokes Premiership 12:00 A    
Wed, 4th Dec Hamilton Ladbrokes Premiership 19:45 H    
Sun, 8th Dec St Johnstone Ladbrokes Premiership 12:15 A    
Thu, 12th Dec CFR Cluj UEFA Europa League 17:55 A    
Sun, 15th Dec Hibernian Ladbrokes Premiership 15:00 H    
Wed, 18th Dec Heart of Midlothian Ladbrokes Premiership 19:45 A    
Sat, 21st Dec Aberdeen Ladbrokes Premiership 15:00 H    
Thu, 26th Dec St Mirren Ladbrokes Premiership 15:00 A    
Sun, 29th Dec Rangers Ladbrokes Premiership 12:30 H

Surly they are not going to shoehorn the tarts game in December, 4 games in 9 days. 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Met Jorg Albertz in the duck bay one night, went up to him and asked for his autograph perfect gentleman.
I got his autograph and said thanks, then ripped it up in front of him he wasn't pleased but my mates were falling off their chairs.

image.png.7ca83d9dc70169aa6df2f5d3ae89ff47.png

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Met Jorg Albertz in the duck bay one night, went up to him and asked for his autograph perfect gentleman.
I got his autograph and said thanks, then ripped it up in front of him he wasn't pleased but my mates were falling off their chairs.

Yeah that didn't actually happen did it?

Oooooft

@DHOTYA