The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, Demented Zebra said:

I take it you do not realise the further Scottish teams get in Europe the more money is paid out to clubs like yours. 

I realise exactly how it works as explained on a couple of threads in the European section.

Your outlook is utterly senseless and it bears no scrutiny.  Football finances are relative.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I realise exactly how it works as explained on a couple of threads in the European section.

Your outlook is utterly senseless and it bears no scrutiny.  Football finances are relative.

Celtic are down to only making £10 million so you should be quite happy monkey.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Your emotional state changing due to changes in Celtics finances is a sure sign of mental illness.

If that were true, would taunting me over it not be hideously cruel?

What sort of b*****d must you think you are, man?

1 minute ago, Londonwell said:

All trolling attempts aside there’s very little need to say the boys got a mental illness. You don’t know him and don’t know whatever effect that quite unpleasant dig could have. Shite patter imo.

Rest assured that on this occasion, there is no harm done whatever.

You're right though.  What he says is pretty poor form, and best avoided.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Rest assured that on this occasion, there is no harm done whatever.

You're right though.  What he says is pretty poor form, and best avoided.

Tbf I actually deleted the post when I read back the page and saw that you had called someone demented. Came to the conclusion you kinda brought that one on yourself. Two wrongs don’t make a right though. 

Tbf I actually deleted the post when I read back the page and saw that you had called someone demented. Came to the conclusion you kinda brought that one on yourself. Two wrongs don’t make a right though. 

What's that..MT is a hypocrite...? No way man....no way.. 

1. He calls people demented

2. Is happy or sad depending on how Celtic are doing

3. Doesn't want others to discuss mental health

4. Never off Celtic threads

5. Tells others not to reply to people he replies to

All the signs are there...

11 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

I was picking up on his Demented Zebra username, but whatever.  

Edited by Monkey Tennis

8 minutes ago, Romeo said:

What's that..MT is a hypocrite...? No way man....no way..

1. He calls people demented

2. Is happy or sad depending on how Celtic are doing

3. Doesn't want other to discuss mental health

4. Never off Celtic threads

5. Tells others not to reply to people he replies to

All the signs are there...

Gosh.

evening times saying only out for a game

SCOTT Bain is set to miss only one game for Celtic despite fears a hand injury could sideline him for months.

The goalkeeper was in a lot of pain after the FC Cluj game and since then has had two scans on his hand, which had been bothering him for a while, and they showed the damage was not as serious as first thought.

Craig Gordon is likely to face Dunfermline on Saturday in the Betfred Cup, a move which may have happened anyway as Neil Lennon has been looking for an excuse to play his more experienced keeper.

There is even a suggestion that Bain could be fit for the weekend but probably won't be risked against the Championship side at Celtic Park.

Bain did not have his best game in Tuesday's defeat but has been superb since breaking into the Celtic team in January and has impressed Lennon.

However, the manager said two weeks ago that the position of first choice goalkeeper was still up for grabs.

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

evening times saying only out for a game

SCOTT Bain is set to miss only one game for Celtic despite fears a hand injury could sideline him for months.

The goalkeeper was in a lot of pain after the FC Cluj game and since then has had two scans on his hand, which had been bothering him for a while, and they showed the damage was not as serious as first thought.

Craig Gordon is likely to face Dunfermline on Saturday in the Betfred Cup, a move which may have happened anyway as Neil Lennon has been looking for an excuse to play his more experienced keeper.

There is even a suggestion that Bain could be fit for the weekend but probably won't be risked against the Championship side at Celtic Park.

Bain did not have his best game in Tuesday's defeat but has been superb since breaking into the Celtic team in January and has impressed Lennon.

However, the manager said two weeks ago that the position of first choice goalkeeper was still up for grabs.

Shit. If he was properly fucked it may have forced Lennon's (though probably not Lawwell's) hand with regards to getting a decent first-choice keeper in.