The Celtic All Seasons thread

Gutted to see him go but anyone who says they wouldn't do the same in his situation is lying to themselves. It's easy to say you wouldn't take £60k or whatever it'll be a week and play in a top 5 league etc when you're an average punter with a normal job but in reality 99% of Celtic fans no  matter how big would never turn it down. This obsession with 10 is strange to me aswell, seeing so many fans who go on and on about how everyone should stay till we get 10, but what happens after that? They just going to accept the whole team leaving in 2 years if we get it? 

Really think he'll do well if he stays fit. Not saying he will be as good as Robertson but at the same age Robertson was playing in the Championship with Hull and doubt anyone would've guessed he'd beome the player he has so quickly.

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

You would think the medical was thorough?

Arsenal once signed a player with a broken back.

Guest Moomintroll
Points to the next badge he’ll  be kissing....

492EFBDB-D32B-458E-8C13-77ABDC1BF5B5.thumb.jpeg.caadafef65cbeec5a3ccb963eab3b413.jpeg
This is normal in Football Terms, Cult members need to accept that their Alumni will graduate to higher Leagues & salute them accordingly.

kierantierney

This is coming from the bottom of my heart! I don’t know how to even begin to put the last 15 years of my life into words... what you as fans have given me and my family I cannot repay you in any way possible and for that I am sorry. From the age of 7 I was lucky enough to play for the club I love and will continue to love till the day I die no matter what happens. Every single second of my Celtic career was a dream and I gave my all every single time I stepped onto that pitch, it’s honestly the least I could do for everyone involved at the club. There is to many people to thank individually so I don’t even know where to begin. Every single coach and staff member who has helped me on my way to getting where I am today I am so grateful for all the hours help you put into me making me a better player and a better person. My team mates have been the best I could possibly have asked for what a bunch of legends man who I’ll be supporting untill the end. Where can I start with the fans? I tried my best to represent you every time I went onto that pitch. The relationship we had together and the memories we created and history we made was incredible.. I will cherish every single second of it. I hope we can continue to have a relationship although I understand that will be never for some people which is heartbreaking for me but I understand the emotions surrounding this situation. It has been the hardest day or two of my life and I really appreciate every single message of support from you all. This was not easy in any way shape or form. To end id like to mention the special relationship I had with the ultras who I have grown up with from BHOYS and Green Brigade.. the atmosphere yous create to help the team is massive and it helped me so much over the last few years.. I thank u so much for these times together what we have achieved as a club the last few years isn’t possible without you and all the fans. This is not nearly enough of what I am feeling but I literally cannot put into words with the emotion I’m feeling towards you all but I hope I showed you every game that I was lucky enough to play. God bless🙏🏻💚 @celticfc

Guest Moomintroll
I don’t blame the boy. Imagine trying to wear that grey and pink 3rd strip.
That strip would have looked the part if it was silver & emerald, but it was not, ergo, it looked awful.

Hilarious reading some of these tweets from the Celtic fans saying Tierney is just moving for the money. He’s going to a massive club, to play alongside world class players and play against world class players. Any boy playing football growing up dreams of it. 

Funny thing is even if he was just going for the money there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Some of these clowns on Twitter would probably jump ship for a 50p an hour pay rise. 

Hilarious reading some of these tweets from the Celtic fans saying Tierney is just moving for the money. He’s going to a massive club, to play alongside world class players and play against world class players. Any boy playing football growing up dreams of it. 
Funny thing is even if he was just going for the money there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Some of these clowns on Twitter would probably jump ship for a 50p an hour pay rise. 
It has been amusing to see these Celtic fans climb over themselves to prove who is the most Celtic.

KT as a treble treble winner and Green Brigade comrade is no longer a real Celtic man.

These clowns needs to accept where Celtic are in world football now.

Btw 25 million is a great price. Win win all round.

8 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It has been amusing to see these Celtic fans climb over themselves to prove who is the most Celtic.

KT as a treble treble winner and Green Brigade comrade is no longer a real Celtic man.

These clowns needs to accept where Celtic are in world football now.

Btw 25 million is a great price. Win win all round.

The thing is, he is a real Celtic man. He’s grown up a supporter and played for the club. He’s done much more for Celtic than any fan posting on twitter. Its some Celtic fans sense of entitlement that makes them believe they are the true ‘Celtic men’. Most have literally nothing else going on in their lives which is quite sad.  

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s s bit off target, looks like he’s gently caressing his nipple

He just scored a 50 grand a week pay rise. We should think ourselves lucky that the camera switched off while it was only his nipple he was caressing.

3 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

The thing is, he is a real Celtic man. He’s grown up a supporter and played for the club. He’s done much more for Celtic than any fan posting on twitter. Its some Celtic fans sense of entitlement that makes them believe they are the true ‘Celtic men’. Most have literally nothing else going on in their lives which is quite sad.  

This is a guy who had his jaw broken in a final then rushed back just so he could lift the cup. Pisses all over claims by any of our fans (and also the  diddies who say it doesnt mean as much to us). Tbh I think the split is about 90 odd percent gutted but wishing him well. I went on twitter and its just full of folk having a go at the roasters.