The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I can see you must be fairly dim because he is not contesting the decision at all.

Just taking the piss out of Rangers/Gerrard fanboys.

Ok lad. I guess you take everything literally.

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Lennon said: "People say 'he's not that good' or 'he's a dinosaur'. A dinosaur at 49 is strange. Eighteen months ago I beat Lazio in Rome, the first Celtic manager to do that.

Pretty sure you were the first Celtic manager to play Lazio Neil.

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

the walking dead smh GIF

Try to explain why you disagree then? Which particular point do you disagree with exactly? Considering that even if you granted Celtic 2 wins out of the 3 OF games that they lost that they'd still have to beat 96 points.

With the dire squad issues in certain key areas that they had (GK, full backs and defensive centre midfield) and the issue that players like Edouard weren't perhaps trying their hardest I don't see where that 20 extra points required is coming from.

Edited by DMCs

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rangers fans incessant need for everyone to tell them how good they were last season is genuinely hilarious.

That's an interesting pivot away from Celtc having the better squad. It's clever framing, I'll give you that. 

18 hours ago, bennett said:

"It's about changing the public's perception but then again it's not really their perception I want to change it's the owner, chairman or chief executive of a club.

If that is a direct quote from Lennon the legend it's the most interesting one.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

McKay, Lawwells replacement, who’s not took over the role yet but is somehow at fault for this mess. 

I wondered if it was him. That guy’s got no chance if the wee Celtic kids are after him before he’s even in the job.