The Celtic All Seasons thread

You can only beat what’s in front of you, 10 titles in a row is still 10 titles in a row and would be another accolade Rangers would never be able to emulate regardless of who is or isn’t in the league.
If we achieved it it would it have been as impressive as what we did in the 60’s & 70’s? Not for me however getting something over Rangers always means something.
Lennon has shown no evidence of improving from his 1st stint at Celtic so why would anyone think he had the capability to build upon what Rodgers did?
Why are you asking us? Ask the dafties who run your club.
Anyway, I actually feel sorry for Lennon. He clearly was never up to the job, but obviously couldn't turn it down. Hung out to dry by Lawwell and the rest of your incompetent board.

12 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Why are you asking us? Ask the dafties who run your club.
Anyway, I actually feel sorry for Lennon. He clearly was never up to the job, but obviously couldn't turn it down. Hung out to dry by Lawwell and the rest of your incompetent board.

My question was directed at the person I quoted, I assumed that would have been obvious 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Howling at the fact that it now won't be Neil Lennon who surrenders 10IAR.  Was really hoping he would still be in charge when Rangers win the league.

He shat it from this scenario especially when he walked out in the interview after the chat about us potentially winning at Celtic Park.

13 minutes ago, DMCs said:

He shat it from this scenario especially when he walked out in the interview after the chat about us potentially winning at Celtic Park.

As much as you want that to be true he’s been told to resign.

His indignation and every comment he has made up to this point should tell you that.

Rangers have been on to win the league at CP since we lost to St Mirren so that being a motivating factor makes no sense, the timing makes no sense anyway unless he was pushed

This topic came up on our call at work today. One of the Rangers fans claims Kennedy injured himself as Ganea caught him whilst he was trying to 'do' Ganea.

I've just watched the tackle and I can't see anything to substantiate that claim. Amazing how people see what they want to see.