The Celtic All Seasons thread

14 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

Just so you all know the guy on Talksport  , or whatever , reckoned Lennon's rant was pre - planned !

If that was pre planned, who on earth is doing their media/PR?

Even Jim Traynor would've reined it in.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Apparently it's anti Irish racism. 

I don’t know why you feel the need to make light of the bigoted abuse Lennon has suffered as a player and manager because of his background. He has plenty of flaws to pick away at rather than this, this isn’t follow follow.

Just now, ewan14 said:

I have been trying to text R#d## Sc#tl#nd without success

What is the truth regarding the St Johnstone ( and Hamilton ) changing rooms ? St. J. have denied Lennon's accusations. What is the truth ?

Who to believe an angry and not very stable Neil Lennon or St Johnstone and Hamilton.....

4 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

I have been trying to text R#d## Sc#tl#nd without success

What is the truth regarding the St Johnstone ( and Hamilton ) changing rooms ? St. J. have denied Lennon's accusations. What is the truth ?

St Johnstone havent 'denied' anything. They put out a clear statement of their game day facilities that showed up Lennons accusation as being nothing more than that.

4 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Apparently Celtic Kits are being added to Fortnite (Along with Rangers). I assume there might be a unique emote for any players interacting with this?

Source: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-01-19-west-ham-man-city-and-ac-milan-join-fortnite

No idea why Celtic fans are raging on twitter about this.

Fantastic bit of business tbh.

32 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I don’t know why you feel the need to make light of the bigoted abuse Lennon has suffered as a player and manager because of his background. He has plenty of flaws to pick away at rather than this, this isn’t follow follow.

Lmao pull the other one pal

24 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

St Johnstone havent 'denied' anything. They put out a clear statement of their game day facilities that showed up Lennons accusation as being nothing more than that.

Denied by implication ?

Seriously , you should be threatening to sue him. He has painted you in a very bad light