The Celtic All Seasons thread

An absolute car crash of an interview by Lennon, even by his standards. Almost Mark McGhee levels of delusion and pig headed arrogance.

It's no surprise to see him ranting like this when his back is against the wall, as he's had twenty years of playing victim and had scores of cheerleading lickspittles in the media and in politics fighting his corner on it so it's obviously going to be difficult to admit that he's in the wrong and there's no one else to blame this time.

Only difference this time is that he appears to have lost the backing of the Celtic support and alot of his pals in the media and given that he and alot of his squad have acted completely unprofessionally in the face of a global health crisis then his 'always the victim, never my fault' act won't be enough to take the heat off him this time.

He actually says "we've ended up with 13 players and 2 staff having to self isolate which is ludicrous". How arrogant and deluded can you get? I'm afraid the 'Rona doesn't recognise religion, politics, Nationality or faux victims Neil ya arsehole.

6 minutes ago, red23 said:

looks like it, looks pished out his nut

It’s outrageous that he’s faced the media  after he’s been drinking but it’s just as bad that Celtics public relations manager let him face the media as they’d have been aware he’d been drinking.

It’s actually quite tragic what’s happened here.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s outrageous that he’s faced the media  after he’s been drinking but it’s just as bad that Celtics public relations manager let him face the media as they’d have been aware he’d been drinking.

It’s actually quite tragic what’s happened here.

maybe he was still hungover from Dubai?

Even Hugh Keevins is criticising Lennon and saying that he is talking pish. Considering that Keevins has been one of Lennon's biggest backers for years and hung on his every word, that is telling just how ludicrous Lennon's outburst was.

I keep saying it but will someone who’s better than me at creating threads please start the “Celtic banter years” thread? We’re well underway and I fear we’re going to miss out on some top quality content if we don’t.

On 12/01/2021 at 23:22, Henrik's tongue said:

Whilst the guy in the video is an absolute twat - you’ve just been greenied by a guy who hides the Celtic birthday cakes in Asda.

Just saying :whistle

You make that sound like a bad thing...

On 13/01/2021 at 18:00, Jinky67 said:

Watched the statement and it’s disingenuous nonsense, this man is the epitome of victim mentality. To call the criticism unfair? f**k off Peter.

Whats also obvious with the lack of questioning about the way forward is that COVID is the hill he has chosen to allow this season to die on and I’m glad most Celtic fans are reacting in a similar way to me and calling this out for the utter patronising pish that it is.

We are completely detached from the club that we once were or the values we stood for.

See the source image

Neil Lennon  -   funny or fanny ? Looks to me like he's working his ticket. Sack me and pay the compen rather than endure the humilliation of finishing a) so many points behind Rangers  b) perhaps not even finishing second. Detached from his boards statement , does not look good.