The Celtic All Seasons thread

At least its obvious why Celtic are such a poorly run company.

At least someone so incompetent isn't walking away with a 7 figure salary every though.

I'm not even got to listen to it because its only gong to anger me more than this shambles of a season has already.

Its aww the pandemic's fault, honest. Aye right ye are Pedro.

f**k off and take your incompetent coaching staff and head of recruitment with you and mind the door on yer way out.

Watched the statement and it’s disingenuous nonsense, this man is the epitome of victim mentality. To call the criticism unfair? f**k off Peter.

Whats also obvious with the lack of questioning about the way forward is that COVID is the hill he has chosen to allow this season to die on and I’m glad most Celtic fans are reacting in a similar way to me and calling this out for the utter patronising pish that it is.

We are completely detached from the club that we once were or the values we stood for.

So to summarise:

- With hindsight, we made a mistake and shouldn’t have went

- The criticism has been unfair

- We’ve donated over £1m to aid those impacted by the pandemic

- Again, we made a mistake but the criticism is unfair

- The pandemic has impacted us more than anyone

What a lot of shite. Using the amount of money they’ve donated as some kind of deflection is pathetic and the claim that they have been impacted worse than others when clubs have had points deductions and some are currently being prevented from playing at all.

Apparently..

CELTIC outcast Boli Bolingoli's loan move in Turkey could be cut short after his club revealed he is set to miss the rest of the season.

The defender was shipped out on loan to Istanbul Basaksehir FK after his calamitous error of judgement at the start of the season when he failed to quarantine after a secret trip to Spain and played against Kilmarnock causing Celtic's games to be postponed, leading to severe criticism of the player.

"Naw seriously, ano naebody will believe it cos we fucked off tae Dubai fur a 10 day jaunt in middle ae a pandemic an' had a few pints at eh pool, but am actual serious, Sellick huv honestly suffered mare than any err club in Scotland err the last 10 months."

_103585432_8876f6d1-2758-4bf9-8819-067840653c50.jpg.dcf863b8f2c17493b195ca1c5add13fd.jpg

27 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

I'm not even got to listen to it because its only gong to anger me more than this shambles of a season has already.

Its aww the pandemic's fault, honest. Aye right ye are Pedro.

f**k off and take your incompetent coaching staff and head of recruitment with you and mind the door on yer way out.

Don’t forget the self entitled glory hunting soap dodgers! 😂 

19 minutes ago, AJF said:

So to summarise:

- With hindsight, we made a mistake and shouldn’t have went

- The criticism has been unfair

- We’ve donated over £1m to aid those impacted by the pandemic

- Again, we made a mistake but the criticism is unfair

- The pandemic has impacted us more than anyone

What a lot of shite. Using the amount of money they’ve donated as some kind of deflection is pathetic and the claim that they have been impacted worse than others when clubs have had points deductions and some are currently being prevented from playing at all.

You forgot to mention how much of the supporters money they gave to charity.

and the emotional blackmail about how we all need to stick together and support the club.