The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 02/09/2020 at 19:49, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Duffy is a good signing.
Never mind just Celtic, he is probably a better athlete than the whole of Scotland put together.

He will rag doll strikers for fun up here.

was looking through old threads just to see what Celtic fans thought about the Duffy loan signing - primarily as, at the time of the signing I didn;t know who he was and could not understand the hype (facebook and BBC Scotland)

Have hardly scratched the surface looking at comments from Celtic fans on this thread but this one is my favourite so far.......

Listening to SSB podcast from tonight and a Celtic fan on the line "Aye we were allowed to go to Dubai but yi ken what, ah could fart in a lift but sometimes yi jis know its no the right thing tae do. I mean, Aw we've got out the trip is 13 players doon an a manager lay on the couch wi sunburn" 

Superb. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

24 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

In fairness to the p***k, that was after the League Cup Final when we won our tenth trophy in a row.

Thanks for the context.  Well, it did indeed age very well. Very much unlike his standing amongst some of you boys it would appear.  

10 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Listening to SSB podcast from tonight and a Celtic fan on the line "Aye we were allowed to go to Dubai but yi ken what, ah could fart in a lift but sometimes yi jis know its no the right thing tae do. I mean, Aw we've got out the trip is 13 players doon an a manager lay on the couch wi sunburn" 

Superb. 

Sounds like he was from Bonnyrigg Ken.

4 hours ago, TommyLeePwns said:

That has just made my night!

What an absolute throbber. 

Whilst the guy in the video is an absolute twat - you’ve just been greenied by a guy who hides the Celtic birthday cakes in Asda.

Just saying :whistle

22 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Whilst the guy in the video is an absolute twat - you’ve just been greenied by a guy who hides the Celtic birthday cakes in Asda.

Just saying :whistle

They've brought out a new celtic cake...

noImage&resMode=sharp2&id=auMRV0&fmt=jpg