The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
12 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:
I was reading an article earlier and Arthur Numan mentions how the title race is far from over. He talked about 2003 when Rangers were 9 points clear with 6 games to go and Celtic were able to claw it back (albeit Rangers won the title due to the events of the final game). Reading that makes it even more laughable that so many people are adamant the title race is finished with 16 games left 

Were Celtic hilariously incompetent with a completely inept manager then though?

I think they’re past that bad spell they had. I honestly can’t see them dropping (m)any points at all from here on in 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Would you stake money on Celtic winning the league - or even getting within three (3) points of Rangers by the seasons end? 

I would actually. Rangers don’t have the bottle to keep their run going. It wouldn’t suprise me one bit if they drop points on Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I would actually. Rangers don’t have the bottle to keep their run going. 

£25 charity bet, I take Rangers to win the title by 3 or more points. You get within 3 points or a Celtic win? 

Edited by Mr. Alli

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Tayside ARCHIE foundation, please. ;)

Still a long way to go. A potential few banana skins for Rangers this month thats even before they go to Easter Road. Also it wouldn't suprise me one bit of the season is null and void. If you're the winner of the bet I'll happily pay to that charity 👍

JOHN KENNEDY has revealed veteran Celtic skipper Scott Brown could get another 12-month playing contract with his current deal up next summer.

The news keeps getting better for fans of Celtic Football Club!

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

JOHN KENNEDY has revealed veteran Celtic skipper Scott Brown could get another 12-month playing contract with his current deal up next summer.

Maybe Dundee are looking to pair him with Charlie Adam in their midfield next season?