The Celtic All Seasons thread

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic have dropped 9 points so far how many points do you think Aberdeen and Hibs have to drop to be out of sight after 13 games?
Both Celtic and Aberdeen have had major problems when they played sevco in terms of playing their best teams. 

I like how you reckon Aberdeen and Celtic are on a par this season.

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Who had a heads gone from an Aberdeen fan in the Celtic thread on their bingo card?

No, me either.

Certainly not me

But then all I see is Aberdeen fans ike myself enjoying Victims like you deflecting from the shite state you find yourselves in. 

Trust me, haven't even started yet

You troll all over Aberdeen threads, so enjoy reaping what you sow.

Edited by Sheep62

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

So where is the contradiction? I’ve been consistent in my criticism of Lennon and been pretty much right for the last 3 months or is it me refusing to let my bitterness for our rivals acknowledge the obvious improvements they have made that is upsetting you? f**k sake they are giving Benfica a good game while we are getting humiliated by a pot 4 team whose only 2 wins in their last 6 matches have come against us.

No guarantees 🤣🤣🤣 You sound like a Rangers fan from last season where they were claiming there were no guarantees they couldnt claw back the gap however I assume you most likely pissed all over that claim yet here you are giving it the no guarantees patter but also have the audacity to talk about contradiction.

But you and the rest of the blind faith brigade continue to be  significant part of the problem and the alarms bells should have been ringing for you when you found yourself on the same side of the debate as Tommy Sheridan.

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

Blind Faith Brigade, Green Brigade, you'll soon have enough brigades for a division...

The handling of Edouard was poor.  I think he expected to be off to a bigger league and whilst it's not really our fault that he isn't i.e. we didn't receive an offer that would cover PSG's % and give us the £20m we wanted, I thought the way NL dismissed it was patronising...he's just a kid, his head's been turned but he'll learn.  Edouard is our best player by a mile and he knows it and I don't believe he's currenlty giving 100%.  Whether that's just out of anger at the club or a mixture of club and NL I don't know but his importance to the team is massive and if we can't get him back on side I don't think we'll make it TIAR.

Certainly not me
But then all I see is Aberdeen fans ike myself enjoying Victims like you deflecting from the shite state you find yourselves in. 

Oh ya fucker...

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

10 hours ago, HAMLISCH said:

The handling of Edouard was poor.  I think he expected to be off to a bigger league and whilst it's not really our fault that he isn't i.e. we didn't receive an offer that would cover PSG's % and give us the £20m we wanted, I thought the way NL dismissed it was patronising...he's just a kid, his head's been turned but he'll learn.  Edouard is our best player by a mile and he knows it and I don't believe he's currenlty giving 100%.  Whether that's just out of anger at the club or a mixture of club and NL I don't know but his importance to the team is massive and if we can't get him back on side I don't think we'll make it TIAR.

Aye. Seems to be a situation out if anyone's control. He'll have been told to put in his time, play well and he'll get his move. 

There's either been no serious offers or as you say not enough to make it worthwhile with PSG's cut to be taken out. He's seen others come and go and feeling frustrated about the whole thing.

Comedy gold n this thread
Romeo deflects
Wasted Willie defends
Only one with credibility is Jinky.
Your point being what Deflector ?
Certainly not me

Glorious
Clearly rattled
Keep on deflecting
Have a nice day

Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpeg