The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your contradiction is beautiful,all that mince in your head plus putting sevco on a pedestal and changing one man will be the shinning light.
Hears Jinky, there is no guarantees either way sevco's run away train can't be stopped gees fecking piece.  

Insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

So where is the contradiction? I’ve been consistent in my criticism of Lennon and been pretty much right for the last 3 months or is it me refusing to let my bitterness for our rivals acknowledge the obvious improvements they have made that is upsetting you? f**k sake they are giving Benfica a good game while we are getting humiliated by a pot 4 team whose only 2 wins in their last 6 matches have come against us.

No guarantees 🤣🤣🤣 You sound like a Rangers fan from last season where they were claiming there were no guarantees they couldnt claw back the gap however I assume you most likely pissed all over that claim yet here you are giving it the no guarantees patter but also have the audacity to talk about contradiction.

But you and the rest of the blind faith brigade continue to be  significant part of the problem and the alarms bells should have been ringing for you when you found yourself on the same side of the debate as Tommy Sheridan.

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Last seasons total is only a guide on where we are,Celtic being 4 points worse off and sevco being 3 points better off means there's room to improve,sevco are only 3 points better off because they beat us, this notion they are far far better this season is nonsense,the scatter gun is out from the bed wetters.

You do realise that you’ve just said that there’s is a 7 point swing in Rangers favour after a third of the season, not to mention that Rangers have scored 41 goals and lost only 3, that’s 3 goals in 15 games, let that sink in. For goodness sake, your team is only three points ahead of Aberdeen who have just lost 5 points in four days. Get a grip of reality.

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

So where is the contradiction? I’ve been consistent in my criticism of Lennon and been pretty much right for the last 3 months or is it me refusing to let my bitterness for our rivals acknowledge the obvious improvements they have made that is upsetting you? f**k sake they are giving Benfica a good game while we are getting humiliated by a pot 4 team whose only 2 wins in their last 6 matches have come against us.

No guarantees 🤣🤣🤣 You sound like a Rangers fan from last season where they were claiming there were no guarantees they couldnt claw back the gap however I assume you most likely pissed all over that claim yet here you are giving it the no guarantees patter yet have the audacity to talk about contradiction.

But you and the rest of the blind faith brigade continue to be  significant part of the problem and the alarms bells should have been ringing for you when you found yourself on the same side of the debate as Tommy Sheridan.

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

Is this a disaffected splinter from the Green Brigade?

Edited by alta-pete

"@CelticFC boss Neil Lennon "hugely" encouraged by support of Lawwell and Desmond. "They are not happy about things, no question. They are honest about things as well but they believe in me and I believe in them and I believe in the process.""

Believe in the process!

Now it makes sense. They're doing a Sixers-style tank for the No.1 pick in the SPFL Draft.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You do realise that you’ve just said that there’s is a 7 point swing in Rangers favour after a third of the season, not to mention that Rangers have scored 41 goals and lost only 3, that’s 3 goals in 15 games, let that sink in. For goodness sake, your team is only three points ahead of Aberdeen who have just lost 5 points in four days. Get a grip of reality.

Does this mean the sheep are having a bad start to the season?
Sevco have started the season in great form but this season is all about points,I couldn't careless about goals scored clean sheets or performances,Celtic's start to the season has probably had 1 or 2 draws too many so far.

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Does this mean the sheep are having a bad start to the season?
Sevco have started the season in great form but this season is all about points,I couldn't careless about goals scored clean sheets or performances,Celtic's start to the season has probably had 1 or 2 draws too many so far.

You don’t think that Celtic should be out of sight of Aberdeen, and Hibs, at this point in the season? You honestly don’t think that Rangers are “far, far better this season” looking at how far ahead of Celtic in performances they have been so far?  Donald Trump could learn a thing or two from you.

The past nine games and the overall performances so far this season would have seen far better managers than Lennon punted.

If it was a normal season, you could argue about giving him time. But this is a potential historical season literally a decade in the making. 

Lennon's refusal to resign and the boards refusal to sack him, despite him openly admitting he hasnt a clue whats gone wrong, will ruin all of that.

The outcome, on what should be one of the most celebrated in the clubs history, will surely be a fracture between the board and supporters that could take years to mend.

Funny.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You don’t think that Celtic should be out of sight of Aberdeen, and Hibs, at this point in the season? You honestly don’t think that Rangers are “far, far better this season” looking at how far ahead of Celtic in performances they have been so far?  Donald Trump could learn a thing or two from you.

Celtic have dropped 9 points so far how many points do you think Aberdeen and Hibs have to drop to be out of sight after 13 games?
Both Celtic and Aberdeen have had major problems when they played sevco in terms of playing their best teams.