The Celtic All Seasons thread

43 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Lennon away? 

Disappointingly if it was going to happen it would already have I think. 

The let’s do the bare minimum approach by our board looks to have this time caught up with them. It’s spectacular mis-management to oversee the regression of this team and do nothing and while this pandemic saves them from the ire of the fans it seems they are quite happy to have their heads planted firmly in the sand.

If we don’t change the banter years could be upon us 

The let’s do the bare minimum approach by our board looks to have this time caught up with them.

Lawwell pocketing £68k per week to do a mediocre job is a disgrace, we’ve made the cl 4 out of 9 in this term cause he’s refused to back the manager in time for the qualifiers, appointments of delia, Mowbray and Lennon, in the shower, without interviewing anyone else. Losing out on fletcher and McGinn due to a penny pinching approach to transfers. Giving delia 6 loan players when he said he didn’t want any cause it’s difficult to build team spirit with loan players, giving Lennon a 20 yr old and a 21 yr old when he said he needed older heads to compliment the team. Losing millions after defeats to Legia Warsaw, Maribor, Aek Athens, Cluj, Fercenvaros. Oh, and £4m on disco lights ffs.

200.gif&key=6e80cdac021c5d5321164924c03ec2cf989b4be1b480302c65d9f8d35781595d

His normal salary is £23k pw (£1.2m), shocking I know, the reason he earned so much last year (£3.5m) relates to the years we made the CL and we made over £105m in a single season. A performance related bonus relating to previous years spread out over a year. The main reason was he was forced to appoint a decent manager by Desmond after getting dumped out the cup by rangers, a championship team at the time.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Lennon away? 

You fucking bellend, google/twitter straight away when I seen this in excitement.

33 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Lawwell pocketing £68k per week to do a mediocre job is a disgrace, we’ve made the cl 4 out of 9 in this term cause he’s refused to back the manager in time for the qualifiers, appointments of delia, Mowbray and Lennon, in the shower, without interviewing anyone else. Losing out on fletcher and McGinn due to a penny pinching approach to transfers. Giving delia 6 loan players when he said he didn’t want any cause it’s difficult to build team spirit with loan players, giving Lennon a 20 yr old and a 21 yr old when he said he needed older heads to compliment the team. Losing millions after defeats to Legia Warsaw, Maribor, Aek Athens, Cluj, Fercenvaros. Oh, and £4m on disco lights ffs.

Is he not the highest earning CEO in British football? Also One of his first contracts dished out was athe Bobo Balde deal then had the cheek to have a go at him over it years later. How he can plead poverty with clubs/players in negotiations now with his wage is also laughable.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

His normal salary is £23k pw (£1.2m), shocking I know, the reason he earned so much last year (£3.5m) relates to the years we made the CL and we made over £105m in a single season. A performance related bonus relating to the previous few years spread out over a year.

All that money so he can hire Neil Lennon, watch him chuck away a decades worth of work, and then replace him with John Kennedy.

Great stuff.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Do any Celtic fans still feel confident about winning the league?

No if we persist with the status quo I can see us finishing 12-15 points behind Rangers such are current performance levels

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Do any Celtic fans still feel confident about winning the league?

Nah as much I dont think Rangers* will maintain there form their arses wont collapse like last year. Lennon doesnt have the professionalism to properly prepare for all games and we will continue to drop points here and there because of this. Also I think having the colossus that is Fraser Forster for us last year covered up a lot of cracks and we no longer have a keeper to bail us out games. 

Edited by gannonball

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

The let’s do the bare minimum approach by our board looks to have this time caught up with them. It’s spectacular mis-management to oversee the regression of this team and do nothing and while this pandemic saves them from the ire of the fans it seems they are quite happy to have their heads planted firmly in the sand.

If we don’t change the banter years could be upon us 

It's ok , it won't be the same

11 hours ago, gannonball said:

we no longer have a keeper to bail us out games. 

You do.

Barkas has 5 clean sheets in 9 games this season, only conceding 6. Bain has conceded more goals in 4 games, and has no clean sheets.

The fans had a wee moan about Barkas after the OF game though, so that was enough for Lennon to drop him, rather than actually judging them on ability.