The Celtic All Seasons thread

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This is great logic, given that you are already behind them. Logic that leaves you needing favours from diddy teams after 11 games, to win the sacred 10iar.

Whilst we all know that budget doesnt matter, wouldnt you acknowledge that it's not a great strategy to hope Hamilton and St Mirren can rescue you from your own managers ineptitude?

The fact that it happens every season and you don't relies it says more about you than Lennon.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Electronic devices don't work for made up shite,IMO. 

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

Banana Forth road bridge shoe lace. 

Edit : Nope. When I type random words they don't make sense to me either. I'd ask you to explain your last post but I think it's best for my eyes I just leave the topic for a while. Have a nice day (reads like you are already, tbf). 

Edited by Mr. Alli

37 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

Banana Forth road bridge shoe lace. 

Edit : Nope. When I type random words they don't make sense to me either. I'd ask you to explain your last post but I think it's best for my eyes I just leave the topic for a while. Have a nice day (reads like you are already, tbf). 

Send me an E-mail or a fax with your answer and I will ignore it.  

The Frimpong story is sensational.

Flying in an Instagram ho from the USA then falling out with her because she wanted to spend 500 quid in Cruise. I like the cut of his jib.

EDIT - Just read the rest of the story and he didn't pump her. What is the boy playing at?

Edited by Detournement

Celtic players were wrong, the Aberdeen 8 were wrong and so were our two idiots. It's not a conspiracy against celtic, really not getting the point of his dog whistling here.

Neil Lennon has accused the Scottish government of double standards and insists Celtic have been ‘thrown under the bus’.

The bewildered Parkhead gaffer outlined his deep irritation at differing reactions to Covid-19 protocol breaches he feels are ‘unacceptable’.

Celtic, along with Aberdeen, were on the end of a stinging rebuke from First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at the start of the season after incidents involving Parkhead star player Boli Bolingoli and eight members of the Pittodrie squad.

Rangers duo George Edmundson and Jordan Jones were suspended this week after being fined by police for attending a house party.

This time around a Holyrood statement commended the Ibrox club for taking “swift and decisive action”.

Lennon is shocked and said: “I can’t comment on what the Rangers boys did. What I can comment on is the reaction from the government, which I find bewildering

“Considering the way they treated us after the Bolingoli incident. There seems to be double standards at the minute as far as we’re concerned.

You’d need to ask the government that. For the spokesperson, I found it strange to say the least. We as a club did and I’m sure our supporters did as well. I’m not happy about it. We were thrown under the bus.

“We were subjected to privileged footballers, yellow card and blah, blah, blah. We have been treated in one way and other clubs have been treated another by the government and that’s completely unacceptable from our point of view.”

Lennon also addressed a situation involving Jeremie Frimpong after he was visited last month by a female individual from America who was alleged to have not self-isolated upon arrival in Scotland.

SPFL chiefs made it clear no rules had been broken and the Celtic boss said: “It’s a non-story. Jerry didn’t break any rules.

“I have to question the timing of the story because we were aware of it a few weeks ago. And since then he’s had about half a dozen tests where he’s been negative.

“We talk to the players weekly about what they can’t do. It’s not easy for them, especially ones who are living on their own.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic players were wrong, the Aberdeen 8 were wrong and so were our two idiots. It's not a conspiracy against celtic, really not getting the point of his dog whistling here.

Neil Lennon has accused the Scottish government of double standards and insists Celtic have been ‘thrown under the bus’.

The bewildered Parkhead gaffer outlined his deep irritation at differing reactions to Covid-19 protocol breaches he feels are ‘unacceptable’.

Celtic, along with Aberdeen, were on the end of a stinging rebuke from First Minister Nicola Sturgeon at the start of the season after incidents involving Parkhead star player Boli Bolingoli and eight members of the Pittodrie squad.

Rangers duo George Edmundson and Jordan Jones were suspended this week after being fined by police for attending a house party.

This time around a Holyrood statement commended the Ibrox club for taking “swift and decisive action”.

Lennon is shocked and said: “I can’t comment on what the Rangers boys did. What I can comment on is the reaction from the government, which I find bewildering

“Considering the way they treated us after the Bolingoli incident. There seems to be double standards at the minute as far as we’re concerned.

You’d need to ask the government that. For the spokesperson, I found it strange to say the least. We as a club did and I’m sure our supporters did as well. I’m not happy about it. We were thrown under the bus.

“We were subjected to privileged footballers, yellow card and blah, blah, blah. We have been treated in one way and other clubs have been treated another by the government and that’s completely unacceptable from our point of view.”

Lennon also addressed a situation involving Jeremie Frimpong after he was visited last month by a female individual from America who was alleged to have not self-isolated upon arrival in Scotland.

SPFL chiefs made it clear no rules had been broken and the Celtic boss said: “It’s a non-story. Jerry didn’t break any rules.

“I have to question the timing of the story because we were aware of it a few weeks ago. And since then he’s had about half a dozen tests where he’s been negative.

“We talk to the players weekly about what they can’t do. It’s not easy for them, especially ones who are living on their own.

If you shout at us, then you have to shout at them. I think basically the government are saying in a roundabout way, Rangers have a grasp of what their players are doing “out of hours” but Celtic didn’t have a clue.

On 30/10/2020 at 09:35, wastecoatwilly said:

You do realise or realize the smelling police are all pedantic fannies.

As is my England / U.K force. Any #### who refers to England when they should be referring to the U.K. is subject to my wrath , and a suitable e - mail