The Celtic All Seasons thread

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco can beat Celtic all day long twice on a Sunday if they want as long as Celtic keep winning the trophies. 
You can keep your petty bragging rights.

You're quite right willy, as a loyal Sevco fan since 2012 it absolutely kills me that we cannot get past this Celtic team for trophies. But it is no surprise when that team is being marshalled by the incredible leadership of Mr Lennon, Mr Brown and Mr Duffy.

In the most harrowing dreams I have, Celtic Football Club ignore the screams from their petty, spoiled fans and soldier on with Mr Lennon right the way through until May and beyond. The thought of it nearly makes me soil myself. How can we be expected to overcome this titan of world football? That we were able to fluke a win the other week should be treated like the once-in-a-lifetime event that it is.

25 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Are you actually Neil Lennon?  I'm deadly serious.

Wasted Willy "Why do you bring Rangers into a conversation about the Celtic manager" 

Also Wasted Willy : "HOW AS STEVEH GERRURD NO BN SACKED YET." 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wasted Willy "Why do you bring Rangers into a conversation about the Celtic manager" 

Also Wasted Willy : "HOW AS STEVEH GERRURD NO BN SACKED YET." 

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Anything Rangers do affects Celtic.

Anything Celtic do affects Rangers.

Living in a world of spin,out of context mince,Yep the team winning all the trophies should sack their manager that's how it works, it's fecking laughable.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

If Inverness win the championship I'm sure you will be wanting John Robertson sacked because his performances were pish?

Ok Neil.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Mince, Why has Slippy G not been sacked? Hes won nothing in 3 years yet Lennon has won 4 trophies.

The massive financial advantage ( no, they do not just want it more) and Rodgers legacy took care of that. The wheels are now starting to fall off because you have an angry, seething bigot in charge who has nothing to offer but hatred, and, theyum, look at theyum. Not a fan of his take on same sex relationships either but that appears to be roundly ignored.

Edited by Perkin Flump
Too many offers

11 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

The massive financial advantage ( no, they do not just want it more) and Rodgers legacy took care of that. The wheels are now starting to fall off because you have an angry, seething bigot in charge who has nothing to offer but hatred, and, theyum, look at theyum to offer. Not a fan of his take on same sex relationships either but that appears to be roundly ignored.

Your team has done not to bad at keeping the financial advantages at bay,keep the good work up in the one off games.
Celtic need a strong Killie.

Those rangers board meetings must be a hoot.

“No silverware again this season Steven? Not to worry, those pesky scoundrels have been spending money.

Better luck next season”.

.... meanwhile across the river Neil Lennon is getting dragged through the Gallowgate by his baws.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Living in a world of spin,out of context mince,Yep the team winning all the trophies should sack their manager that's how it works, it's fecking laughable.

You seem upset. Your team has won everything going for the past four years, and you seem upset. I wish that we had your problems.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco can beat Celtic all day long twice on a Sunday if they want as long as Celtic keep winning the trophies. 

I’m not overly keen on being Sevcos bitches, willie.

This is great logic, given that you are already behind them. Logic that leaves you needing favours from diddy teams after 11 games, to win the sacred 10iar.

Whilst we all know that budget doesnt matter, wouldnt you acknowledge that it's not a great strategy to hope Hamilton and St Mirren can rescue you from your own managers ineptitude?

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

No, just no.

You seriously want to rely on rolling a dice on other teams doing you a favour or praying for Rangers to drop points? Lunacy 

No, just no.

You seriously want to rely on rolling a dice on other teams doing you a favour or praying for Rangers to drop points? Lunacy 

He didn’t say he was relying on others or praying for them to drop points, he said they can keep beating us as long as we keep winning the trophies. I’d take that too, the seethe would be immense.

Celtic most complained about club in the UK.
Statistics from Ofcom revealed that the Scottish Premiership side garnered 332 complaints – more than seven times that of nearest rivals Manchester United with 48 and more than 30 times the number of complaints registered about rivals Rangers between August 2019 and August 2020.

Of Celtic’s 332 complaints, virtually all resulted from the Hoops’ match against Kilmarnock at Rugby Park in January 2020, specifically after Leigh Griffiths’ goal celebrating in which he “shushed” former Rangers and Killie striker Kris Boyd.

The FoI, carried out by BuzzBingo, found that of the 605 total complaints made about sports TV programmes screened on Sky Sports, BT Sport, and ITV more than 80 per cent – 552 – concerned football matches.

The 457 complaints made about Griffiths’ celebration fell under the “generally accepted standards” category of complaint.
Manchester United and Manchester City received 48 and 41 complaints respectively, while Spurs and Chelsea made up the rest of the top five with 34 and 29 complaints.

Rangers garnered just ten Ofcom complaints – fewer than Sheffield United, Liverpool, and West Ham.

A total of 53 comlpaints – 7.7 per cent of the total – referenced racial discrimination while 29 complaints (4.2 per cent) concerned violence.

Offensive language received just 23 complaints – just over three per cent of the total.

Of the 605 complaints, 11 concerned “hypnotic and other techniques” although there was no information given on what these might have referred to.

50 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He didn’t say he was relying on others or praying for them to drop points, he said they can keep beating us as long as we keep winning the trophies. I’d take that too, the seethe would be immense.

It’s no as funny as the seethe that trouncing them generates tho. Also you get peace for a bit on here as the **** tend to disappear after a skelping (except for G51 and AJF. They’re ma new mates and I like them!)

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic most complained about club in the UK.
Statistics from Ofcom revealed that the Scottish Premiership side garnered 332 complaints – more than seven times that of nearest rivals Manchester United with 48 and more than 30 times the number of complaints registered about rivals Rangers between August 2019 and August 2020.

Of Celtic’s 332 complaints, virtually all resulted from the Hoops’ match against Kilmarnock at Rugby Park in January 2020, specifically after Leigh Griffiths’ goal celebrating in which he “shushed” former Rangers and Killie striker Kris Boyd.

The FoI, carried out by BuzzBingo, found that of the 605 total complaints made about sports TV programmes screened on Sky Sports, BT Sport, and ITV more than 80 per cent – 552 – concerned football matches.

The 457 complaints made about Griffiths’ celebration fell under the “generally accepted standards” category of complaint.
Manchester United and Manchester City received 48 and 41 complaints respectively, while Spurs and Chelsea made up the rest of the top five with 34 and 29 complaints.

Rangers garnered just ten Ofcom complaints – fewer than Sheffield United, Liverpool, and West Ham.

A total of 53 comlpaints – 7.7 per cent of the total – referenced racial discrimination while 29 complaints (4.2 per cent) concerned violence.

Offensive language received just 23 complaints – just over three per cent of the total.

Of the 605 complaints, 11 concerned “hypnotic and other techniques” although there was no information given on what these might have referred to.

Is this legit? Creepy as f**k if true.

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Maybe I’ve interpreted what he’s written incorrectly however I still don’t think I can accept loosing to Rangers time and time again.