The Celtic All Seasons thread

53 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The irony.

Gammonballs and his feckless crew of dafties and the half wit spam the Rangers thread with dreck for years yet start to greet after one or two unfavourable comments.

Yeah, thankfully you aren’t important.  So offyoufuck. 

Ta.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's the script with Hazard? You likely to let him come to us (If we go for him - it was Jimmy Nicholl's connection originally) or he being kept as 3rd choice?

I would say its very unlikely unless we pick up some nomadic keeper on a free to allow it.

31 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I bet you wish your IQ was...

Do yourself a favour and log out.

Celtic now questioning the 'close contact' and looking to open dialogue with the Scottish Government.

I'm not saying their argument doesn't have merit but it's a slippery slope to go down and not a great look for a club that continually state how they are taking every measure possible.

14 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

1589.gif

Pretty much my reaction, the last time I recall mcgregor having a bad game for Celtic was probably when he was shunted to wing back against Cluj in the qualifiers. The guy is near enough first name on the team sheet.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Celtic now questioning the 'close contact' and looking to open dialogue with the Scottish Government.

I'm not saying their argument doesn't have merit but it's a slippery slope to go down and not a great look for a club that continually state how they are taking every measure possible.

Yeah see Arsenal doing the same with Tierney as well. Both clubs should be told to wind their necks in tbh or just refuse to release players. Any other occupation I doubt you would able to talk your way out of isolation if you have been declared in close contact with someone unless it was mistaken identity.

What is with all the infighting on Twitter with your fans and some boy with Wyscout? 
Does he work for the club? 

Is it Jucojames? If so I think it’s just cause posts all the stats etc after every game and basically says that Celtic are awful and won’t a thing. He’s either an excellent troll or no right in the head.

17 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Is it Jucojames? If so I think it’s just cause posts all the stats etc after every game and basically says that Celtic are awful and won’t a thing. He’s either an excellent troll or no right in the head.

Not too sure where it originates. What I can gather is he is claiming he's written a different algorithm than what everyone else uses - he's the only one that uses it as he has invented it - then he got caught by posting a screenshot which shows he's using Wyscout. From what I've seen it looks like he talks Celtic up and is saying Lennon is doing brilliant and folk are saying he works at the club. It's all very strange, even for Celtic fans on Twitter. 

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Ok, I'll ask, what the f**k is Wyscout

All the nerds use it. It tells expected goals. Not actual goals, expected. 

Theres people who have nothing to do with football clubs spending £5 a week on it to see how many shots have missed the target etc. Wild times. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2020 at 16:20, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^^^ Rattled ***

^^^^^^^^^ Rattled ***

^^^^^^^^ Rattled ***.

:thumsup2

On 02/09/2020 at 16:46, Bohemian said:

Have to admit Duffy , Turnball and Ajeti are 3 very good signings

On 02/09/2020 at 17:59, Romeo said:

Been a long time since any new Celtic signing has been abused so much and had so many death threats.

Wonder what it is about Duffy that has the **** losing their collective heads.

:whistle

On 02/09/2020 at 18:58, Bohemian said:

Irish international from Free Doire of the Catholic persuasion seems to have the zombies triggered.... 

On 02/09/2020 at 19:00, Jinky67 said:

And no matter your opinion of Duffy and how he compares he improves upon what we have

On 02/09/2020 at 19:34, Bohemian said:

Hes better than Julien and Ajer combined mate

On 02/09/2020 at 19:40, Bohemian said:

At defending it's not even close... 

On 02/09/2020 at 19:49, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Duffy is a good signing.
Never mind just Celtic, he is probably a better athlete than the whole of Scotland put together.

He will rag doll strikers for fun up here.

On 02/09/2020 at 19:57, wastecoatwilly said:

Never seen Duffy play but going by the reaction on here he must be a leader of men.

On 02/09/2020 at 20:00, Romeo said:
On 02/09/2020 at 19:57, wastecoatwilly said:
Never seen Duffy play but going by the reaction on here he must be a leader of men.

Incredible the rage this has generated.

On 02/09/2020 at 20:31, Tenkay said:

Duffy is quality, and that's really why the H U N S are  rattled.

The Wire Reaction GIF

24 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The Wire Reaction GIF

First class work.  This stood out from @Theroadlesstravelled:

Duffy is a good signing.
Never mind just Celtic, he is probably a better athlete than the whole of Scotland put together.

He will rag doll strikers for fun up here.