The Celtic All Seasons thread

21 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We obviously have very differing opinions on what we consider an acceptable level of performance. 

I've got no problem with Celtic fans having different expectations for me it's very healthy.
Collectively we lost as a team and it was disappointing but individually there was some pass marks.

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Neil Lennon questioned the commitment of the players who want to leave. If Ntcham and Ajer are part of that group why were they playing if their commitment is in doubt? There are other players that are looking for and deserving of that opportunity who are more than capable of doing a job

Brown wrong? I haven’t mentioned Brown

Brown said once the players are on the park they give 100%,Lennon said they're players that want to leave.
I'm pretty sure there is players wanting to leave plus if a player wants to leave he needs to be on the park to show other clubs what he can do.

8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Soul soothing to watch a Celtic fan engage with Willy and get the same nonsensical shit that everyone else gets.

He clearly has a deep rooted need for Celtic to be perfect, so has created some wild narrative in gis own head to make it so.

11 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Soul soothing to watch a Celtic fan engage with Willy and get the same nonsensical shit that everyone else gets.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He clearly has a deep rooted need for Celtic to be perfect, so has created some wild narrative in gis own head to make it so.

Feel free to disagree that's what the open forum is all about or feck off.

Some signing of this is true... better than Ajer and Jullien combined, proper centre back...

Celtic are poised to tie up a one-year loan deal for Republic of Ireland central defender Shane Duffy.

Speaking after Sunday's 3-0 win over Motherwell, manager Neil Lennon promised new signings during the international break.

Sportsmail first revealed Celtic's interest in the no-nonsense defender on August 13.

And despite interest from West Ham and West Brom, talks with Brighton were last night edging towards a successful conclusion after the 28-year-old expressed the wish to move to Glasgow.

Despite Brighton seeking a £2million loan fee and a large chunk of his wages, a deal could be finalised by the middle of this week.

New £3.25million midfielder David Turnbulll was an unused substitute against his old club yesteday as Lennon admitted further signings are in the pipeline despite last week's Champions League exit to Ferencvaros.

'I think so, yeah,' said the Celtic boss. 'I don't know how many but hopefully there will be one or two new faces coming in.'

10 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Some signing of this is true... better than Ajer and Jullien combined, proper centre back...

Celtic are poised to tie up a one-year loan deal for Republic of Ireland central defender Shane Duffy.

Speaking after Sunday's 3-0 win over Motherwell, manager Neil Lennon promised new signings during the international break.

Sportsmail first revealed Celtic's interest in the no-nonsense defender on August 13.

And despite interest from West Ham and West Brom, talks with Brighton were last night edging towards a successful conclusion after the 28-year-old expressed the wish to move to Glasgow.

Despite Brighton seeking a £2million loan fee and a large chunk of his wages, a deal could be finalised by the middle of this week.

New £3.25million midfielder David Turnbulll was an unused substitute against his old club yesteday as Lennon admitted further signings are in the pipeline despite last week's Champions League exit to Ferencvaros.

'I think so, yeah,' said the Celtic boss. 'I don't know how many but hopefully there will be one or two new faces coming in.'

His questionable choice of subject matter on social media will certainly endear him to one half of the bigot brothers whilst being a figure of hate for the other half - just what Scotland needs !!!!

Watch this space for the Daily Record claiming he’s a ‘boyhood’ Celtic fan 😂.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

His questionable choice of subject matter on social media will certainly endear him to one half of the bigot brothers whilst being a figure of hate for the other half - just what Scotland needs !!!!

Watch this space for the Daily Record claiming he’s a ‘boyhood’ Celtic fan 😂.

Why what's he done on social media?

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tweets whilst playing for Everton then again for Brighton that appeared to have upset a lot of people and the clubs. 

Been covered quite extensively in the media so won’t bore you by sending you links bud.

I dont see any problem with upsetting English clubs or their fans haha

Tweets whilst playing for Everton then again for Brighton that appeared to have upset a lot of people and the clubs. 

Been covered quite extensively in the media so won’t bore you by sending you links bud.
Have the police been informed?

Talk about desperate.