The Celtic All Seasons thread

24 minutes ago, gannonball said:

WCW is literally the only Celtic fan I have come across in person or online defending him. Polls online have the vast majority even wanting him sacked.

Im also pretty sure now hes trolling everyone and is doing a Sterling job of it. Romeo really needs to up his game if he wants to reach his level.

If he just admits he is at the wind up with this one, I will leave him alone. Romeo does a fantastic job of noising up unwary or blinkered people but willy is just being silly now.

10 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

If he just admits he is at the wind up with this one, I will leave him alone. Romeo does a fantastic job of noising up unwary or blinkered people but willy is just being silly now.

Bolingoli went threw a red light and payed the fine he will also get a few games ban if hes still at the club.
The fragile nature of the game in this country is a political one with wee nicky as the puppet master.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

WCW is literally the only Celtic fan I have come across in person or online defending him. Polls online have the vast majority even wanting him sacked.

Im also pretty sure now hes trolling everyone and is doing a Sterling job of it. Romeo really needs to up his game if he wants to reach his level.

FFS,throwing one player to the lions is going to help the game get to the end of the season.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

FFS,throwing one player to the lions is going to help the game get to the end of the season.

Willy it's ok, Peter will forgive anything as long as the donations keep rolling in, just admit Bolingoli was wrong to do what he did.

47 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Willy it's ok, Peter will forgive anything as long as the donations keep rolling in, just admit Bolingoli was wrong to do what he did.

We should sack Peter for being so successful and taking his piece of pie,Bolingoli's decision making has been spot on since he joined Celtic. 

Edited by wastecoatwilly

Why is it so important to you that one guy on an anonymous internet forum admit a football player did something wrong?

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Why is it so important to you that one guy on an anonymous internet forum admit a football player did something wrong?

I covered that earlier on, plus he called me moonmin which shows a lack of respect towards classic Finnish literature that I simply could not tolerate. It has run its course anyway & I will say no more on the subject.

I covered that earlier on, plus he called me moonmin which shows a lack of respect towards classic Finnish literature that I simply could not tolerate. It has run its course anyway & I will say no more on the subject.
Probably for the best. A good decision.