The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

I agree - there’s no danger Celtic would’ve even selected him for the match day squad if they’d known.

This is where the player should be punished and the only fall back on any club would be if they communicated that it was okay to leave or they were unclear on what was acceptable which I’d doubt is the case.

As much as I dislike Celtic, I’d find it very hard to believe they’d take a risk like that.

Exactly.. ridiculous to think a club should know where an "3 million quid asset" is at all times..

Judging by Lennons reaction there is no chance,   Bennetts on the wind up ha

10 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

You cant track players 24/7 mate.. they have to take responsibility for their own actions...they are humans ffs ha this one is just a particularly stupid and selfish one..

Well if clubs have no control or accountability over their players actions it’s just a matter of time before the government gives the red card.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Well if clubs have no control or accountability over their players actions it’s just a matter of time before the government gives the red card.

Yes but you cant be responsible for what they do or where they go. Yes you can take action afterwards.. this tool made a decision to fly to Spain, I'm not sure how Celtic could prevent that.. other than have him under 24 hour surveillance 

Edited by Bohemian

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Strange how the current influx of **** and their hangers on haven't infected the Aberdeen thread about their 8 (eight) players and demanded they are sacked. 

Aw just take your medicine and deal with it.

It’ll be another player from a different team next time and you’ll be all over it.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Strange how the current influx of **** and their hangers on haven't infected the Aberdeen thread about their 8 (eight) players and demanded they are sacked. 

It's a consequence of your teams actions that it's going to be discussed, the Aberdeen players have been slated by most folk.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aw just take your medicine and deal with it.

It’ll be another player from a different team next time and you’ll be all over it.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's a consequence of your teams actions that it's going to be discussed, the Aberdeen players have been slated by most folk.

You lads have been busy on the Celtic thread today.

AJF has gone from "jolly japester" new poster to "perma-seething", reply to everything poster. Just like some other posters in the past........😎

Keep it up 💋

35 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Of all the non Aberdeen fans whom replied the Aberdeen tweets on the matter the Celtic ones seemed to be most upset.

Then they didn't mention it again. Wonder why?

41 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Yes but you cant be responsible for what they do or where they go. Yes you can take action afterwards.. this tool made a decision to fly to Spain, I'm not sure how Celtic could prevent that.. other than have him under 24 hour surveillance 

You can only come to the conclusion that Bolingoli didn't think it was a problem going to Spain for a day.

Of all the non Aberdeen fans whom replied the Aberdeen tweets on the matter the Celtic ones seemed to be most upset.

Then they didn't mention it again. Wonder why?

I can only speak for myself, you should have a look at what I posted on the Aberdeen thread at the time.

You should also work on your grammar.

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Listen I’m not blaming Celtic for Bolingoli’s actions, what he done was idiotic and unacceptable and I’m sure after an investigation he’ll be sacked for his actions however there needs to be a full assessments of clubs risks and controls in place to mitigate them because what’s in place just now isn’t working

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Listen I’m not blaming Celtic for Bolingoli’s actions, what he done was idiotic and unacceptable and I’m sure after an investigation he’ll be sacked for his actions however there needs to be a full assessments of clubs risks and controls in place to mitigate them because what’s in place just now isn’t working

What do you expect all the clubs to do? All they can do is tell the players what's acceptable and what's not acceptable, its then down to the players themselves. As much as it's annoying as we all want football back and to be allowed back in to watch the game.  You can't have them under house arrest or with a security guard 24 hours a day. 

It's the same with the general public, we all know the rules in place and the reasons behind them. But every day I see people not following any rules or guidelines.  Sadly, you'll always get people flouting the rules, its shit and annoying but hopefully the fall out from these issues will be enough to scare even the dimmest of player into toeing the line.

The difference is Boli broken the quarantine rules and was meant to self isolate for 14 days .
Yet he said nothing and the club played him making him a illegibly for the game against Killie so by the rules Celtic should lose the game 3-0 .
I do feel for Celtic as Lennon was furious and rightly so but Boli broke the law Aberdeen players were just f..kin stupid

The difference is Boli broken the quarantine rules and was meant to self isolate for 14 days .
Yet he said nothing and the club played him making him a illegibly for the game against Killie so by the rules Celtic should lose the game 3-0 .
I do feel for Celtic as Lennon was furious and rightly so but Boli broke the law Aberdeen players were just f..kin stupid
Tbf, the Dons players broke the law as well (four households indoors).