The Celtic All Seasons thread

There is no positive cases at Celtic why would any game be called off? 

Purely to send out a message, nothing scientific in it or the killie game would be off too. It’s punishment for breaking the rules, plus postponing games creates a bigger story and big distraction from their exams fiasco.

17 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

I'm bothered about the likes of your club's players being utterly irresponsible like all the other idiots in the city. The hoo ha tipped the city into lockdown. 

These incidents when there is easing of restrictions, really does reinforce why last season could never have been played out and the right decision was made to call the leagues on a PPG basis. 

22 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Purely to send out a message, nothing scientific in it or the killie game would be off too. It’s punishment for breaking the rules, plus postponing games creates a bigger story and big distraction from their exams fiasco.

Should've followed the rules then.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

You can guarantee that every newspaper is trawling through social media to try to get more dirt on other Premiership players. You can also guarantee that there are other Premiership players where there is dirt to gather. This is a worrying couple of weeks when everyone needs to keep their heads down, but no doubt things have happened that can’t be changed.

The Prof covered this, the line is drawn now.

50 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I agree with you that this is partly to do with creating a slight diversion from the exam situation. Not a popular view on here though.

49 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

I'm bothered about the likes of your club's players being utterly irresponsible like all the other idiots in the city. The hoo ha tipped the city into lockdown. 

Glasgow must be full of socially distancing pub goers I take it?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I agree with you that this is partly to do with creating a slight diversion from the exam situation. Not a popular view on here though.

Actually they've came out of that pretty good. Held their hands up, apologised and sorted the mess out pretty quickly. 

A diversion wasn't needed.