The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My wife is going to Spain on Friday there is protocols in place even to get on a plane,if Spain was a no go country there would be no flights available.
Self isolate when you come back seems pretty stupid when anybody is allowed to go.  

ED1165BF-2A74-456B-BA4F-6E9F1AD3E585.gif

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Makes me wonder if Reykjavik will be watching this and potentially asking UEFA to investigate.

Celtic have exactly 0 cases of coronavirus based on their testing, so I'm not clear what UEFA would be investigating here.

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Celtic have exactly 0 cases of coronavirus based on their testing, so I'm not clear what UEFA would be investigating here.

That could change if Bolingoli starts to display symptoms 

if Celtic are now forced not to play matches for now for a defined period in the interest of public health that match may be in jeopardy anyway

2 minutes ago, Disco30 said:
7 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Neither Celtic or Aberdeen to play over the course of the next week according to Nicola Sturgeon.

Haven't seen this were did u see this ?

Nicola Sturgeons live press conference she says she doesn’t expect to see either teams play, Jason Leitch backed this up suggesting he has already spoken to the SPL and there has to be implications to protect public health

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Disco30 said:
8 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Neither Celtic or Aberdeen to play over the course of the next week according to Nicola Sturgeon.

Haven't seen this were did u see this ?

From her own mouth at her press conference.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Morelos to break protocol then ride off in to the sunset IMHO.

Has to be someone out there in whichever club that brings this whole thing down like a pack of cards.  People were demanding the end of last season being played out, we can't even get the start of this season played.  Another contracted TV game blown out of the water too.

I can't see Boli ever wearing a Celtic jersey again.

Edited by rainbowrising