The Celtic All Seasons thread

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Ive never liked the c**t even before we started playing against him but his talent is undeniable really. Although I think his attitude/mentality has stopped him from being anywhere near Messi or Ronaldo. 

On another note the half-time grub on offer at PSG seems to beat our traditional pie for aesthetics and most likely taste.

8241511B-AF4A-46AA-80A8-92F4695D6838.jpeg

A couple of nice touches and a beautifully weighted pass for the first goal, I also enjoyed him taking the ball straight from a free kick purely so he could rinse Christie again, but theres plenty of petulance from Neymar in that video too. Let's not forget he is absolutely a wee fanny

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

A couple of nice touches and a beautifully weighted pass for the first goal, I also enjoyed him taking the ball straight from a free kick purely so he could rinse Christie again, but theres plenty of petulance from Neymar in that video too. Let's not forget he is absolutely a wee fanny

Obviously, but he seemed to be purposefully taking the piss right in front of Neil Lennon and I'll be honest, I respect that.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I see Lennon has been out crying about Neymar being a wind up merchant... Does he not see the irony in his comments with Scott Brown in his squad?

He doesn’t like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

Although he's moved on to better things, I'd have used Lustig as a more apt comparison. 

I thought that was a brilliant piece of work by young Ralston trying to make a name for himself that night. Good to see he’s gone on to bigger and better things since. 

Spoiler

Actually made an utter c**t of himself, got made a c**t of and probably laughed himself out the door at Parkhead.

^^^ Celtic daft

Hi guys - hope it’s cool to post this here - podcast interview with Alan Stubbs, which thought you might enjoy! 

He talks about scoring against Rangers, winning trophies, his comeback from cancer and of course Henrik Larsson! 

Any feedback would be really appreciated. And if any other Celtic greats you would love to hear from, please let us know! 

Cheers

Regarding Neymar - I too think he is a dick but I get plenty of enjoyment from his attitude of ripping the hole out of the opposition teams, especially if they try to kick him out of games. Players like Neymar we all look at as being soft as shite when in reality he has probably been taking horror tackles all of his career.

I’m a fan of this Neymar clip.

Regarding Neymar - I too think he is a dick but I get plenty of enjoyment from his attitude of ripping the hole out of the opposition teams, especially if they try to kick him out of games. Players like Neymar we all look at as being soft as shite when in reality he has probably been taking horror tackles all of his career.

This is my take on it, he's a dick but a great footballer and there is nothing better than seeing some made to look utterly ridiculous after kicking the player.

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

This is my take on it, he's a dick but a great footballer and there is nothing better than seeing some made to look utterly ridiculous after kicking the player.

This.. 

Also he will always be in the shadow of Ronaldo and Messi and nothing will ever change that, this pleases me..

21 hours ago, Bohemian said:

This.. 

Also he will always be in the shadow of Ronaldo and Messi and nothing will ever change that, this pleases me..

Neymar is obviously superb but he’ll never be regarded like the guys you’ve mentioned or Zidane, Cruyff etc.

Though I hate it that he's taken the p**s out of my team. On another level you got to respect the fact that the more the opposition kick him. He just gets back up and takes the free kick and goes at his opponent again. He doesn't hide and won't be intimidated. 

I remember seeing videos and interviews of players in the past that had that type of attitude.