The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

Some pretty Damning quotes in Griffiths from Lennon. With Bayo not even making that huge bench yesterday  (assuming he's not injured)  I would say a new striker is surely imminent.

I was told before Christmas that he would never play for Celtic again and posted such. Looks like he was given his final chance in the new year and he's blown it.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

I was told before Christmas that he would never play for Celtic again and posted such. Looks like he was given his final chance in the new year and he's blown it.

He's been told to get fitter Publicly by Deila, Rodgers and now Lennon,  he’s  nuckled down before but as he’s getting older its only going to be harder and harder if he doesnt act like an athlete. If we had more strikers available then Lennon could be tempted to totally cut him off but given his performances when he came back would show he’s still got it and worth keeping for another important year at least as long as he doesn’t upset the dressing room.  I doubt we would get much money for him anyway so worth way more to us than we would ever sell him for.
Seems to be another curse of the wasted Hibs striker syndrome.

Edited by gannonball

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He's been told to get fitter Publicly by Deila, Rodgers and now Lennon,  he’s  nuckled down before but as he’s getting older its only going to be harder and harder if he doesnt act like an athlete. If we had more strikers available then Lennon could be tempted to totally cut him off but given his performances when he came back would show he’s still got it and worth keeping for another important year at least as long as he doesn’t upset the dressing room.  I doubt we would get much money for him anyway so worth way more to us than we would ever sell him for.

Wasted? Hes given you alot of very good seasons and a bucket load of goals.. Ungrateful c***s..

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Wasted? Hes given you alot of very good seasons and a bucket load of goals.. Ungrateful c***s..

I mean wasted talent as a hole tbh. Yeah we definitely have got value out of him for what we paid, same with Stokes, but like O’Connor, Riordan etc there careers seem to plummet by the time time they are 30. 

Edited by gannonball

19 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The stuff I was told wasn't a fitness thing. Just a general attitude thing around the club and in the dressing room. Not a popular laddie it seems.