The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

If Celtic fans didn’t act so disgracefully all the tome then I wouldn’t get so irate. 

I'm sorry us winning the title today has got you so irate.

You'll get over it soon I'm sure.

Do you actually believe this 9 IAR triumph that is being so wildly celebrated isn’t largely down to the fact that your rival in a 2 horse race got liquidated?

How many consecutive titles do you think Celtic would have now had their rivals not been liquidated, due to years of cheating financially, and had actually lived within their means? Fifteen? Twenty?

Also, it isn’t a two horse races, Celtic are Frankel, and the rest are there to make up the numbers.

Is it shit, yes. I’m not sure what everyone else can do. Celtic are miles ahead in terms of resources and nothing is going to change that. While they turn profits of millions of pounds a year, Rangers are relying on loans of millions of pounds just to stay afloat. The rest of the clubs are fighting it out for the scraps.

The solution, I don’t think there is one. I’d love them both of them to f**k off to England, but there’s no chance that would ever happen.

You know the title is tainted by the amount of energy being spent on explaining why it isnt tainted.

Anyone who thinks this season isnt tainted is a moron. Theres absolutely nothing that could have been realistically done, but still. That's how it is.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You know the title is tainted by the amount of energy being spent on explaining why it isnt tainted.

Anyone who thinks this season isnt tainted is a moron. Theres absolutely nothing that could have been realistically done, but still. That's how it is.

Zero fucks given 🤣

here we go 10 in a row

It's the most tainted title theres been in living memory. How anyone can fail to acknowledge that is way beyond me. It's not up for debate. You didnt win it mathematically.

On the balance of probabilities you would have won it, but you boys arent renowned for accepting the balance of probabilities.

The real morons are the ones trying to convince us it's tainted.

We won't be stopping at 10.

I'm loving the tears and the wailing.

It's the most tainted title theres been in living memory. How anyone can fail to acknowledge that is way beyond me. It's not up for debate. You didnt win it mathematically.

On the balance of probabilities you would have won it, but you boys arent renowned for accepting the balance of probabilities.
Raging lol...

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

😭

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I reckon any one of a number of the titles the ***s won whilst they were cheating financially is every bit, if not more tainted imo. This season was ended by a worldwide pandemic, Rangers systematically cheated for season after season. 

In ten years time, no one will probably remember or give a f**k how this was won. By then we'll all be pissing ourselves laughing at the latest incarnation of the ***s getting liquidated and bemoaning the lack of competition as Celtic win their 19th title in a row. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Did we cheat? Were we complicit in the Covid-19 outbreak resulting in the season being concluded? Did we somehow employ some underhand tactics to have all SPL clubs vote unanimously on the matter?

Fact is we did win it mathematically, we had more points than any other team at the point the SPL decided to end the league based on agreement by all 12 clubs. Debate it all you want but your opinion is just that, an opinion and not gospel and thankfully for us doesn’t hold any gravitas

Or put simply  no one really gives a f**k about your opinion 🤷‍♂️

We go for 10 🙌

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Did we cheat? Were we complicit in the Covid-19 outbreak resulting in the season being concluded? Did we somehow employ some underhand tactics to have all SPL clubs vote unanimously on the matter?

Fact is we did win it mathematically, we had more points than any other team at the point the SPL decided to end the league based on agreement by all 12 clubs. Debate it all you want but your opinion is just that, an opinion and not gospel and thankfully for us doesn’t hold any gravitas

Or put simply  no one really gives a f**k about your opinion 🤷‍♂️

We go for 10 🙌

Celtic did not win the league and should have done the decent thing and refused the title.

We all know that Celtic and decency don't go together though.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

A club was liquidated and ceased to exist because they bought titles with money they unlawfully withheld from the public, and you think *this* is more tainted?

I'm hoping you're just on the wind-up, in which case, I'm sorry for getting in the road.