The Celtic All Seasons thread

Guest Moomintroll
I don't think the SOD rumours are true.

900k would be an insultingly low bid for the 9-times capped Scotland international right back.

Especially from a team about to be £25 Million better off for selling a crocked KT.

Have you ever heard of Peter Lawwell?

Guest Moomintroll

Did some german club not offer even less?
That was for Greg Taylor, Nuremberg offered 500k, I dont even think we dignified that with a response.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Did some german club not offer even less?

That was for Greg Taylor, Nuremberg offered 500k, I dont even think we dignified that with a response.

Ah, hes on a longer contract too as well is he not? I actually rate Taylor more given he is a fair bit better than O’Donnel  was at that age.

Guest Moomintroll
Ah, hes on a longer contract too as well is he not? I actually rate Taylor more given he is a fair bit better than O’Donnel  was at that age.
Sure he is contracted to June 2021, he is better imo & is unlucky that he has Robertson & Tierney ahead of him in International terms.

I feel it my duty to remind people, when the mention of clubs lowballing comes up, that Barnsley offered us £100k, with a rumour that was in installments, for Jason Kerr in January.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I feel it my duty to remind people, when the mention of clubs lowballing comes up, that Barnsley offered us £100k, with a rumour that was in installments, for Jason Kerr in January.

Mental, he's worth double that ffs

I'm intrigued, I've seen a lot of Tierney - what is it Celtic fans rate so much? is it just because he's "one of us" or because he tries to act a hard man like Scott Brown by turning up to training in the snow in a t shirt etc?

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don’t even know who Jason Kerr is so it seems like a good bid.

1 minute ago, red23 said:

I'm intrigued, I've seen a lot of Tierney - what is it Celtic fans rate so much? is it just because he's "one of us" or because he tries to act a hard man like Scott Brown by turning up to training in the snow in a t shirt etc?

He’s the only player we have that hasn’t played a bad game in Europe, he more than holds his own  there which few of our players do. Oh and he also has the simpletons in the diddy ranks raging, see post below....  

14 minutes ago, red23 said:

Incredible Celtic can command a fee for an average player like Tierney, utter disgrace.