The Celtic All Seasons thread

15 hours ago, sjc said:

How many League Titles have Celtic won? Can't be far behind Rangers' (IL) prestripped total of 54 now.

We've won 48.

9 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

He's completely lost it. And his money, again. emoji23.png

:lol:

They are terrified of us getting 10.

I am fucking raging, rattled and whatever else that makes you angry apparently. How could I be so fucking stupid? Here was me thinking Celtic had got 6 titles in a row but now that King has explained it to me I should just dismiss any titles won since Rangers went doon the shitter. Now we all know it's stop Celtic getting 3 in a row at all costs. :1eye

This season is going to be a lot of fun as the **** get their pished stained bedsheets oot and proclaim "It's only two in a row, be afraid Timmy, be very afraid WATP" :lol:

King might as well spout shite that Celtic didnae win the treble because Rangers wurnae in the final. :)

I hope the four asterisks put up a title challenge this season, if it's the title for being the most thick and stupidest support then they are definitely going to be invincible this season.

I don't think and just about certain that Celtic ain't going to go through this campaign unbeaten domestically and winning the treble might not be as easy either, but I'll be happy with European footy after Christmas.

I'm curious as to how Celtic will be able to move on some of the dead weight.  All seems to have gone quiet on Gary Mackay-Steven's rumoured move to Sheffield United while Nadir Cifcti has been left out of the training camp squad.  There are also serious question marks about the future of Saidy Janko.

I'm curious as to how Celtic will be able to move on some of the dead weight.  All seems to have gone quiet on Gary Mackay-Steven's rumoured move to Sheffield United while Nadir Cifcti has been left out of the training camp squad.  There are also serious question marks about the future of Saidy Janko.

Give all the good ones to us x

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

Offer them up as free transfers possibly to help shift them on, or at a ridiculous low fee.

What's got me a little worried is the lack of business and rumours about possible signings. Arsenal did this a few years back and only brought one or two players in one season and it totally backfired.

10 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Offer them up as free transfers possibly to help shift them on, or at a ridiculous low fee.

What's got me a little worried is the lack of business and rumours about possible signings. Arsenal did this a few years back and only brought one or two players in one season and it totally backfired.

There is no shortage of rumours mate, however I agree that the lack of movement is worrisome.  I fear that Brendan and the board are not on the same page in regards to how much the club should be willing to spend on a player.  

Just now, senorsoupe said:

There is no shortage of rumours mate, however I agree that the lack of movement is worrisome.  I fear that Brendan and the board are not on the same page in regards to how much the club should be willing to spend on a player.  

Catch 22 probably, the board will be happy to win the league and reach the group stages of the Champions League but at how much is this worth and willing to risk to the clubs coffers. Spend more for an assault on Europe or spend enough just to repeat last seasons achievements?

I hope there is a couple of high price tag players coming in of quality that will improve the squad significantly, as in high price tag for Celtic that is.