The Celtic All Seasons thread

You are right - of course there is integrity in two clubs organising their own games to suit themselves....
I mean every other club will be afforded the same opportunity for fixtures of their choice...

A whole load of sheep sticking up for a fellow fan.

The trouble with Aberdeen and their fans has always been big team aspirations, small team mentality.

Go haunt another thread with your paranoid pish.

16 hours ago, kingjoey said:

And f**k the integrity of the competition altogether? You would think that having been awarded the championship without the season being completed, Celtic would just sit back and accept whatever order the “fixture computer” deals out.

When do you think the Scottish cup semi final should be played before or after the first Celtic v Aberdeen game?

Kingjoey having a meltdown here to rival Anne Budge just now. 

Anytime Lennon is mentioned or says something he loses the plot and is on here raving and ranting.

Not sure why that might be the case?

Anytime Lennon is mentioned or says something he loses the plot and is on here raving and ranting. 
Not sure why that might be the case?

Are you suggesting consistent targeting of one individual might be an indicator of a wider intolerance?

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:
6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Are you suggesting consistent targeting of one individual might be an indicator of a wider intolerance?

What makes you say that?

Just wondering what you are implying 

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Kingjoey having a meltdown here to rival Anne Budge just now. 

I appreciate your concern, but as my granddaughter learnt to ride her bike without stabilisers for the first time outside our window today, and my wife cooked me a fantastic tea, we take days about, the musings of your manager are not causing me to meltdown. I’m simply, very simply, pointing out what I feel to be an injustice in what he said to his recent interviewer. If you, Romeo, Willie and the rest don’t think it an injustice, fine. I’ll simply agree to disagree, and hopefully you can all calm down, as you appear to be asking me to do. Now let’s all get back to slagging Pet Jeven.

28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I appreciate your concern, but as my granddaughter learnt to ride her bike without stabilisers for the first time outside our window today, and my wife cooked me a fantastic tea, we take days about, the musings of your manager are not causing me to meltdown. I’m simply, very simply, pointing out what I feel to be an injustice in what he said to his recent interviewer. If you, Romeo, Willie and the rest don’t think it an injustice, fine. I’ll simply agree to disagree, and hopefully you can all calm down, as you appear to be asking me to do. Now let’s all get back to slagging Pet Jeven.

Are you not going to answer my question?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Chicken nuggets and super noodles is not a fantastic tea by any stretch of the imagination. 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Are you not going to answer my question?

If it was the "BCD's without hospitality?" question, then my answer is that I don't really care, but I would like the match to be played sometime.