The Celtic All Seasons thread

I can only imagine the festival of exploding craniums that will ensue if Celtic were to lose the first Old Firm derby or even, somehow, not win the league.  It would be amazing.

Edited by ICTChris

6 hours ago, The Chief said:

It is clear to anyone with eyes and even a modicum of a brain which direction the Daily Record leans in when it comes to Glasgow's big two. 

To be fair, if you have even a modicum of a brain, you wouldn’t read it. Like me.

I can only imagine the festival of exploding craniums that will ensue if Celtic were to lose the first Old Firm derby or even, somehow, not win the league.  It would be amazing.
They will undoubtedly lose to the **** at Ibrox this season so you wont have wait long.

13 hours ago, christinanade said:

And what do you know, daily record suddenly claiming he is wanted by ac milan and leicester hahahaha. It's downright scary how predictable this country is.

Do you think AC Milan read the Daily Record before deciding who to sign?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hope so. AC Milan snatching Stevie May from under Tommy Wright’s nose would be moistful.

I genuinely don't understand his line of thinking.  Its similar to the Morelos saga - what is the alleged benefit to the club (for Sevco, see company) if the newspapers give his value as £30 million?

Since the teams below Celtic are improving and Celtic are regressing this mythical gap should be smaller this season even thou all teams start at zero.
Selling one of our best players in a generation it will probably be a while before we see another KT.
The nucleus of the team from Lennon's first spell and the Deila year's are still there which mean's our recruitment over the past 2 and a half years has been pish or does it?
Lennon has to clean up the mess I'm counting 16 out and 6 in so far.

16 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Are the conspiracy rantings of Tom Boyd being discussed elsewhere?

Aye, all over the BBC output so they can breathe a sigh of relief at not having to go into too much depth about Rangers' fictitious claims about their recent brush with death at RP.

Tom Boyd is a c**t.  So are a number of Celtic supporters.  If this was news to anyone, they haven't been paying attention.

54 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Aye, all over the BBC output so they can breathe a sigh of relief at not having to go into too much depth about Rangers' fictitious claims about their recent brush with death at RP.

Tom Boyd is a c**t.  So are a number of Celtic supporters.  If this was news to anyone, they haven't been paying attention.

A few more subscriptions won't matter to Celtic TV, Just to hear Tin Foil Tam's dulcet tones.