The Celtic All Seasons thread

Guest Moomintroll
I thought that the Celtic statement, heavily insinuation that he pushed for this move, was utterly pathetic.
Well, you know how much Cults hate to lose a member.

Don’t see why Celtic should get any grief for pushing the line that Tierney wanted away and they wanted him to stay. What are Celtic supposed to say? I say this as someone who doesn’t give a fcuk about Sellik or Sevco, but as a mere football fan. Celtic are only doing what St Mirren did when Kenny McLean, John McGinn, Stevie Mallan, or anyone else decent, left us - ‘we wanted them to stay, we tried everything’.... as St Mirren should have said. Mind you, would have been funny if the Celtic board had put out a statement saying ‘Want him to stay? Aye, did we fcuk. £25 million, fcuking yee-hah!’.

Edited by pozbaird

6 hours ago, EpicMike said:

Probably the right move for everyone involved. Celtic get a huge return for a player they developed, Arsenal get a massively talented young player and Tierney gets to continue to develop in the most competitive league in the world (on a huge wage no less).

I'd like to add to this list. It is fucking hilarious watching people have a meltdown about this on Twitter. Everyone's a winner!

ktisagunner.png

I'm going to be fair here and say that the majority of semi-intelligent Celtic fans, and everyone else, seem in agreement that this deal has worked out well for everyone.  The ones on Twitter, like the guy above, though............wow.  These people don't seem to have any sense of reality at all.

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Screenshot_20190808-161116.png

35 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

I'd like to add to this list. It is fucking hilarious watching people have a meltdown about this on Twitter. Everyone's a winner!

ktisagunner.png

I haven't checked but I would be willing to bet a large sum of money that if you checked both of these Twitter accounts during the Turnbull saga at least one of them would've recommended that Turnbull refuses to play/force a move away.

Guest Moomintroll

On the nose.

CROR0cv.gif&key=5f1a97fc3c3e9b4685c6b4af4e01dcf4d44cafa527fbda0d6f7025d44ccb2f4e

Come on Drew that is unrealistic, if Uncle Peter has money in his hand that is going straight in his pocket, no way is he throwing it around.

37 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

On the nose.

CROR0cv.gif

Lawell to Green Brigade: ‘Here, have this, here’s some more, more, ‘ave it, ‘ave it... now, my fine feenyan friends, gather it up and go paint more of those wacky banners’.

Edited by pozbaird