The Celtic All Seasons thread

I know left footers are hard to come by but the more I think about this today you have to ask how Scotland’s first choice RB is not valued at even a million by Celtic but the backup LB is worth £25m?

9 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I know left footers are hard to come by but the more I think about this today you have to ask how Scotland’s first choice RB is not valued at even a million by Celtic but the backup LB is worth £25m?

Is he not out of contract in a year? Saying he’s Scotlands first choice right back is incredibly misleading.  He's a fair bit older and has been languishing about the bottom end of the Scottish premiership and League 2 in England for the majority of his career. He’s not even the best full back at his club and wouldn’t even be talked about playing for Scotland if he was a left back.

The two are so far apart its hard even to compare.

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Is he not out of contract in a year? Saying he’s Scotlands first choice right back is incredibly misleading.  He's a fair bit older and has been languishing about the bottom end of the Scottish premiership and League 2 in England for the majority of his career. He’s not even the best full back at his club and wouldn’t even be talked about playing for Scotland if he was a left back.

Can’t believe you bit to that.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

*third choice

It seems as though it's only a matter of time before Tierney is on his way. Fair play to Celtic for ensuring they'll get maximum value for their player. I always want Motherwell to get the highest possible fee for their players, so I won't criticise Celtic for doing the same, particularly when the buying club is from that circus league. 

For KT himself, hopefully he can get his injury problems sorted. He's certainly not looked the same in recent times, but there's no doubt he has tremendous potential. He only needs to take a quick look at his international team mate for inspiration. Arsenal would be a good fit for him, IMO. The more Scottish players in top leagues the better. 

22 hours ago, gannonball said:

12 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

So Tierney, irregularly playing for Scotland = 25 mill?
McKenna, Scotland captain and not made of glass?

Im still full after the last dish if somebody else would like a bite

So Tierney, irregularly playing for Scotland = 25 mill?
McKenna, Scotland captain and not made of glass?

So Tierney, 5 league titles, 3 Scottish cups, 3 league cups, 3 trebles. 40 European apps, 12 Scotland caps.

McKenna [emoji23]