The Celtic All Seasons thread

Do you think you will actually attend an away game lol

If Mrs Romeo let's me I might go to an away European game* this year but domestic stuff is home only I'm afraid.

*Dependant on location and if we get horsed out early doors.

Eta LOL

Following Luca Connell’s move to Celtic, a spokesperson for the Joint Administrator for BWFC has issued the following statement.

"We took legal advice once Luca submitted his notice of termination.

"However, the discrepancy in the regulations between England and Scotland meant we had no option but to accept the situation.

"To their credit, Celtic recognised that and have agreed to pay substantially more than the financial obligations in Luca's contract."

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Following Luca Connell’s move to Celtic, a spokesperson for the Joint Administrator for BWFC has issued the following statement.

"We took legal advice once Luca submitted his notice of termination.

"However, the discrepancy in the regulations between England and Scotland meant we had no option but to accept the situation.

"To their credit, Celtic recognised that and have agreed to pay substantially more than the financial obligations in Luca's contract."

Excellent move by Celtic funding English no marks whilst shafting Scottish football with lowball* offers. What a club :wub:

*Not actually true.

Edited by gannonball