The Celtic All Seasons thread

5 hours ago, Dele said:

Nope. 

Here's a clue : just because folk pull you up for speaking shite, it doesn't make them Rangers supporters. 

I didn't actually have you down as a Rangers supporter, just a bit thick really. Then it was pointed out that you had FTP on your twitter page. 

But Here's a clue: 

Spoiler

That Generally that makes you a ***.

Edited by gannonball

46 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Celtic fans actually believing Tierney would turn down Arsenal to stay at CP is quite funny. Deluded. 

Agreed that thinking he would turn down a top 6 team like Arsenal is deluded but I could see him turn down a mid table PL team (such as Leicester) to stay

BBC reporting that Celtic are heavily interested in Paddy McNair now that the Turnbull deal has collapsed due to a squeamishness about injury.

Paddy McNair had a cruciate ligament injury two seasons ago and missed an entire calendar year.

#celticlogic

Guest JTS98

I was having a read through the Twitter reaction to this earlier (I know, I know), and I saw a thread started by Matt McGlone.

What is the general view of McGlone among Celtic fans? Is he held in any kind of esteem or seen as a bit of a bampot?

I've seen his work before and it's fairly stock one-club focused stuff, but are his views seen as mainstream or is he a bit of a nutter?

I ask because he has an awful lot of followers, but he comes across like a five year-old in a playground. Celtic are ALWAYS in the right. He's obviously a man who has spent too long only engaging with people who support the same team as him. His take on the Turnbull transfer requires some bizarre mental gymnastics and this is typical of what I've seen from McGlone over the years.

So, do Celtic fans think he's a dick too?

BBC reporting that Celtic are heavily interested in Paddy McNair now that the Turnbull deal has collapsed due to a squeamishness about injury.

Paddy McNair had a cruciate ligament injury two seasons ago and missed an entire calendar year.

#celticlogic

It’s in the gossip section, which is more often than not balderdash, and in absolutely no way is being “reported” as Celtic being “heavily interested”.

But I do agree with the idea of a creative player’s deal falling through, leading to the team signing a defensive player making no sense.

22 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s in the gossip section, which is more often than not balderdash, and in absolutely no way is being “reported” as Celtic being “heavily interested”.

But I do agree with the idea of a creative player’s deal falling through, leading to the team signing a defensive player making no sense.

Henry, f**k up.  He's been seen in the Toryglen Asda FFS.

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

I was having a read through the Twitter reaction to this earlier (I know, I know), and I saw a thread started by Matt McGlone.

What is the general view of McGlone among Celtic fans? Is he held in any kind of esteem or seen as a bit of a bampot?

I've seen his work before and it's fairly stock one-club focused stuff, but are his views seen as mainstream or is he a bit of a nutter?

I ask because he has an awful lot of followers, but he comes across like a five year-old in a playground. Celtic are ALWAYS in the right. He's obviously a man who has spent too long only engaging with people who support the same team as him. His take on the Turnbull transfer requires some bizarre mental gymnastics and this is typical of what I've seen from McGlone over the years.

So, do Celtic fans think he's a dick too?

Played a big role in the Celts For Change movement in the early to mid 90's that forced changed in the boardroom when McCann took over. I think it's split between the fans who remember his part in that and will put up with him or agree with him for that reason, and the rest who think that he is an outdated fanny with a hugely over inflated ego.

35 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Christopher Jullien looks like an absolute unit.

6ft 5” flagpole. Let’s hope he’s got the ability.

He's been a regular for Toulouse for the last 3 years, granted Toulouse have finished 13th, 18th, and 15th those years but still promising