The Celtic All Seasons thread

Good to see LG get a goal in our first pre season game. It's good to have him back.

It's currently 1-1 against a bunch of Austrian carpet fitters and plumbers.

He just missed a sitter, should’ve been No 2.

On 23/06/2019 at 10:58, Drew Brees said:

Aberdeen have not received a bid from Celtic for star defender Scott McKenna.

Record Sport understands reports of a £5million offer being knocked back are wide of the mark.

Celtic were rebuffed last summer in their chase for the Scotland star, with then boss Brendan Rodgers having a £3.5m offer turned down.

Aberdeen value the 22-year-old highly and they also turfed out a £6.5m bid from Aston Villa in 20186.

Derek McInnes is in no rush to let his key man leave, with the stopper under contract at Pittodrie until 2023.

The Dons value McKenna at £10million, with the likes of Championship side Stoke also failing to strike a deal in the past

If he's still going to be playing in 20186, he's worth a lot more than £6,500,000, imho.

If he's still going to be playing in 20186, he's worth a lot more than £6,500,000, imho.

If you’re gonna try to be funny at least try to be original

They should've bitten Aston Villas hand off for that by 20186 he'll be 18189 years old, way past his best.

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

If you’re gonna try to be funny at least try to be original

If you think I'm ploughing through 5 pages littered with your shite posts before I respond, you've another think coming, grumpy drawers.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

I'm pretty sure Romeo used to be voted "Best Celtic supporter" fairly regularly.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Unsurprisingly that was never the case.

FTFY

3 hours ago, Dele said:

I'm pretty sure Romeo used to be voted "Best Celtic supporter" fairly regularly. Somewhere along the line he obviously got a load of green dots for an edgy post and it's went to his head and now he just tries really, really hard to rediscover the feeling that that number gave him. 

It's sad to see. There's a Kilmarnock fan that has the same condition now as well. 

Whats was your previous alias then?

42 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Whats was your previous alias then?

This isn't an alias. 

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:

He's made an arse of that, he won't be back.

He's deffo a dirty *** though.

Oh, Romeo gon' Romeo. 

My previous account has been mentioned numerous times. It was myself who told the forum. 

Brilliant 2nd half performance from the youngsters, finished 6-1.

Am I right in thinking Ross Doohan came on in the second half?

Think it’s pretty much a done deal that he’s coming back to us for another loan spell next season.

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Am I right in thinking Ross Doohan came on in the second half?

Think it’s pretty much a done deal that he’s coming back to us for another loan spell next season.

Doohan didn't have much to do in the second half made one decent save,Hazard was bad for the goal Celtic lost.
If Gordon is going one of these guys will have to step up or Celtic will need to buy one.

Doohan didn't have much to do in the second half made one decent save,Hazard was bad for the goal Celtic lost.
If Gordon is going one of these guys will have to step up or Celtic will need to buy one.
Hazard is pish. Forget him.

19 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
19 hours ago, Dele said:
Good to see Willy is branching out and having a nightmare in more than one topic nowadays. 

Driving me slowly insane, him & Romeo are the worst double act ever. I believe they have been so highly indoctrinated that they have started to believe the crap they spout. It appears that the cult are incapable of getting anything wrong in their eyes no matter how badly they f**k it up.

It would be great to see Celtic's list of feck up's just to open my eyes?