Jump to content
Greenlantern

The Celtic 2019/20 thread

Recommended Posts

Scoring goals is Turnbull's game wouldn't want him sitting in a deep position maybe in 6 years or so if hes still there.
Move McGregor deep with 2 of Turnbull, Rogic, Christie and Ntcham ahead of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
31 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Scoring goals is Turnbull's game wouldn't want him sitting in a deep position maybe in 6 years or so if hes still there.

Move McGregor deep with 2 of Turnbull, Rogic, Christie and Ntcham ahead of him.

We haven't got Turnbull yet and I don't think Ntcham will start the season with Celtic.
For me Christie and Rogic can't play in the same team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We haven't got Turnbull yet and I don't think Ntcham will start the season with Celtic.
For me Christie and Rogic can't play in the same team.
I can see Ntcham leaving also.

The last part I don't agree with at all, we played some great stuff in October to December with both playing, Hearts semi final, Dundee 5-0, Hearts 5-0, Killie 5-1, Leipzig 2-1, Aberdeen 4-3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I can see Ntcham leaving also.

The last part I don't agree with at all, we played some great stuff in October to December with both playing, Hearts semi final, Dundee 5-0, Hearts 5-0, Killie 5-1, Leipzig 2-1, Aberdeen 4-3.

Point well made Leipzig was our best result of the season plus that game at pittodrie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I can see Ntcham leaving also.

The last part I don't agree with at all, we played some great stuff in October to December with both playing, Hearts semi final, Dundee 5-0, Hearts 5-0, Killie 5-1, Leipzig 2-1, Aberdeen 4-3.

Agreed. Thought Mcgregor was outstanding playing deeper and pinging long balls for fun and dictating play more. One blessing is disguise perhaps is that we would have been unlikely to have seen him in this role if we had signed Mcginn and that we probably would have put Christie away on loan again.

Edited by gannonball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gannonball said:

Agreed. Thought Mcgregor was outstanding playing deeper and pinging long balls for fun and dictating play more. One blessing is disguise perhaps is that we would have been unlikely to have seen him in this role if we had signed Mcginn and that we probably would have put Christie away on loan again.

We definitely missed McGinn on the way to a historic treble treble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crystal Palace were clearly going to romp it with a name sounding like a meth den.

Edited by gannonball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top for throwing flares at football matches and 2nd for taking drugs at the football.

What table will the diddies come up with next week?

ETA I took this seriously as I thought it was a peer reviewed study or carried out by the world health organisation not

A poll by sports tipsters Free Super Tips"

Disappointed.

Edited by Romeo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems Celtic fans will take any accolade going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celtic's official twitter account is getting involved in the Turnbull situation and they are really trying too hard to not sound bitter

image.png.c9728f1514a0518d4caab6629fdb6581.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, senorsoupe said:

Celtic's official twitter account is getting involved in the Turnbull situation and they are really trying too hard to not sound bitter

image.png.c9728f1514a0518d4caab6629fdb6581.png

The most magnificent offer the world has ever known....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...