The Celtic All Seasons thread

Was a peach of a goal,always wonder what the celtic players are thinking when celtic fans applaud a goal against  them .

I've even seen us do it against the Killie billies at parkhead. Eric Skora scored an absolute peach. Think we were at least 3 goals up at the time though.

Jozo Simunovic appears set to change his international allegiance from Croatia to Bosnia & Herzegovina which will certainly be a dicey proposition

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/celtic/15414675.Celtic_defender_Jozo_Simunovic_swaps_Croatia_for_Bosnia/

I guess he figures that if he can handle the abuse from Linfield and Rangers fans he can handle this kind of switch.  

29 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Jozo Simunovic appears set to change his international allegiance from Croatia to Bosnia & Herzegovina which will certainly be a dicey proposition

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/celtic/15414675.Celtic_defender_Jozo_Simunovic_swaps_Croatia_for_Bosnia/

I guess he figures that if he can handle the abuse from Linfield and Rangers fans he can handle this kind of switch.  

I was very suprised to find he hadn't played for Croatia already tbh. Bosnia are no mugs either but I would expect him to be a regular.

16 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Caulker rumoured to be having his medical at the Ross Hall hospital as we speak. 

You would have thought considering his current medical problems he'd have had it a few hundred yards further down the road in Leverndale hospital, no? :rolleyes:

I've even seen us do it against the Killie billies at parkhead. Eric Skora scored an absolute peach. Think we were at least 3 goals up at the time though.

You do know we have more ex Celtic players than Sevco ones, right? The same thing happened with Coulibaly's 40 yarder last season....

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You would have thought considering his current medical problems he'd have had it a few hundred yards further down the road in Leverndale hospital, no? :rolleyes:

No need for that sort of chat. 

You do know we have more ex Celtic players than Sevco ones, right? The same thing happened with Coulibaly's 40 yarder last season....

I think you and I know its nothing to do with ex-players. It used to be more apparent in the past to be fair but I cant be hooped arguing about big team wee team stuff.

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

Isn't humour supposed to be amusing?

I'm sure at some point I'll post something you'll find amusing and I won't be the last person making fly away comments about Caulker's mental state of mind when he makes a c**t of a tackle on the park if he signs like "That was suicidal defending" etc.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

If posting racism makes you a 'racist, does this make you a 'mentalist'?

Just remove the "ist" and I'm sure many will agree with you that I am just mental at times on the forum.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

I think you and I know its nothing to do with ex-players. It used to be more apparent in the past to be fair but I cant be hooped arguing about big team wee team stuff.

Explain to me what it has to do with then because I really have no idea. What was more apparent in the past?

7 hours ago, gannonball said:

I was very suprised to find he hadn't played for Croatia already tbh. Bosnia are no mugs either but I would expect him to be a regular.

Croatia have a glut of CBs at top clubs around Europe. Chances were limited. Good move as Bosnia aren't far behind Croatia overall level wise imo 

14 hours ago, Nadroj said:

Explain to me what it has to do with then because I really have no idea. What was more apparent in the past?

1 hour ago, energyzone said:

Looking forward to the reply to this. Hopefully it contains more evidence than that one song.

I did say I couldnt be arsed getting in to this. All I was saying is that the link with Rangers has nothing to do with former players. When Kilmarnock's numbers were much more swelled in the past alot of 'h*ns without the busfare' were more prevalent in the crowd. Also going from the Kilmarnock fans I have met, admittedly few, they told me they were Killie fans however come a derby day or a sing song they soon changed their tune somewhat. F*ck all of them had been to a Killie match in years I would say though.