The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 20/04/2024 at 16:23, LuboMoravcik said:

James Forrest showed up when it mattered today, despite being written off numerous times by our supporters. If Maeda is out then Forrest should start ahead of Yang until the end of the season.

Always rated him. Another player who always used to turn up for International Duty.   Is he out of contract at the end of the season?

13 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Always rated him. Another player who always used to turn up for International Duty.   Is he out of contract at the end of the season?

He's got another year at least I'm sure, he was given a long term deal under Ange even though it was clear his legs have gone a bit and wasn't getting a game so raised a few eyebrows. I'm glad he's making an impact again though. Pie in the sky at the mo but if he was to have a purple patch between now and the end of the season would be great to see him sneak in to the Scotland squad with it looking to be a 26 man one now.

7 hours ago, AndyM said:

7 hours ago, gannonball said:

He's got another year at least I'm sure, he was given a long term deal under Ange even though it was clear his legs have gone a bit and wasn't getting a game so raised a few eyebrows. I'm glad he's making an impact again though. Pie in the sky at the mo but if he was to have a purple patch between now and the end of the season would be great to see him sneak in to the Scotland squad with it looking to be a 26 man one now.

Aye, end of next season is when his contract expires. He'd probably still be more of a first team regular if he didn't have two serious injuries, almost one after the other.