The Celtic All Seasons thread

For me winning in Italy was the best moment in the season.
Beating the **** in the league cup final in "the most one sided game in the history of sport" was my fav.

Here we go 10 in a row.....[emoji256][emoji256][emoji256][emoji256]

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Beating the **** in the league cup final in "the most one sided game in the history of sport" was my fav.

Here we go 10 in a row.....emoji256.pngemoji256.pngemoji256.pngemoji256.png

They have only beaten us 3 times in 21 games they're in the cabinet with the league title
Winning in Italy for the fist time in history and equaling history 9iar a club like no other.

1 minute ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Keep the diddy tears coming

No tears here. We get to laugh at both cheeks with this result. Celtic will forever have an asterisk against this title and Rangers are still making arses of themselves bitching about 'sporting integrity'

So us 'diddies' get twice the fun.

tbf I think the only way you could legitimately call this into question is if the outcome would've been different in a parallel universe where the teams were either level on points, or with Rangers* top of the league. I reckon it'd probably have rumbled on longer if it was a closer call to make if only to try and stall for more time and avoid an absolute meltdown from one side or the other, but I've no doubt that Rangers* would have been called as league champions if they'd managed to be sitting in 1st place before the suspension of all football.

They weren't though, so here we are. Feels pretty shitty to see the leagues ended when so much wasn't mathematically resolved, but there's not really a viable alternative.

I'd like it if there were more concrete SPFL provisions on what to do across the leagues (playoffs, prize money, promotions and relegation etc. etc.) if they have to be called early rather than allowing a vote based shitshow to unfold, too, but I appreciate that's not an easy thing to do in practice.

Bias is a funny thing, but I honestly don’t think if we were 13pts behind on horrendous form behind a team with 80 from a possible 90 with 8 games to play when a global pandemic cancelled the rest of the season I would be going on about asterisks.

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

No tears here. We get to laugh at both cheeks with this result. Celtic will forever have an asterisk against this title and Rangers are still making arses of themselves bitching about 'sporting integrity'

So us 'diddies' get twice the fun.

Where is the asterisk and what will it say? Season concluded due to global pandemic and Celtic declared champions as they were 13 points clear? 

Do you think Celtic fans or anyone outside of Scotland care? Everyone will care less when we hit 10,11 or even 12 so it’s a non story so the only people laughing here are Celtic all the way to the Champions League qualifiers and the bank.

Hopefully we change the star on our jersey to an asterisk for next season just to say girfu in the ultimate act of wummery