The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Same tear stained pish from him all the time.

Hates Celtic more than he likes his own team.

He gets incredibly upset when we do well for some reason.

You're just a shite Bennett.

That whole post just doesn't make any sense, really need to relate to what is posted instead of some weird made up patter. Only person that seems upset here is you, and you're losing the plot my bhoy.

That whole post just doesn't make any sense, really need to relate to what is posted instead of some weird made up patter. Only person that seems upset here is you, and you're losing the plot my bhoy.
Thanks for proving my point.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:
4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

What point would that be, that you're an idiot that spouts pish, I think everyone on here already knows that.

Way to go with the P&B bingo replies, looks like a full house.

Look at the state of you.

Calm yourself down ffs.

Same tear stained pish from him all the time.

Hates Celtic more than he likes his own team.

He gets incredibly upset when we do well for some reason.

20 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Come on, even Celtic fans must find it boring winning trebles every season, you must be yearning for a bit of competition, just to bring a bit of excitement to your season. 

Celtic are making history and your calling it boring I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm loving every minute of it.
It's not up to Celtic to create the competition,the fact Celtic have millions in the bank means they don't need it on the park to dominate Scottish football.
The balance between bringing players through the youth ranks and buying players to sell plus having a nucleus of players to sustain the success.
Every club has their own means to sustain their own level,Celtic only effect Livingstone's results 4 times a season the other 34 games has nothing to do with Celtic.

Celtic are making history and your calling it boring I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm loving every minute of it.
It's not up to Celtic to create the competition,the fact Celtic have millions in the bank means they don't need it on the park to dominate Scottish football.
The balance between bringing players through the youth ranks and buying players to sell plus having a nucleus of players to sustain the success.
Every club has their own means to sustain their own level,Celtic only effect Livingstone's results 4 times a season the other 34 games has nothing to do with Celtic.
So Celtics money doesn't talk at youth level when they can hoover up whoever they want no?

It only matters that they have the highest budget once we reach Premiership first team level? Away and shite.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

So Celtics money doesn't talk at youth level when they can hoover up whoever they want no?

It only matters that they have the highest budget once we reach Premiership first team level? Away and shite.

It's great to see players like Jamie McCart and Stephen O'Donnell rekindling their careers after not making the grade at Celtic.

14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic only effect Livingstone's results 4 times a season the other 34 games has nothing to do with Celtic.

Ignoring the fact that you used "Effect" when I think you meant "Affect" and you put a superfluous "E" on Livingston... Thanks for confirming that Livingston and Celtic will end up in the same half every season after the split.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's great to see players like Jamie McCart and Stephen O'Donnell rekindling their careers after not making the grade at Celtic.

Let’s not forget the countless youth players Accies have been constantly churning out off of their conveyor belt as part of their strategy to sell them on for survival...

10 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Ignoring the fact that you used "Effect" when I think you meant "Affect" and you put a superfluous "E" on Livingston... Thanks for confirming that Livingston and Celtic will end up in the same half every season after the split.

7 minutes ago, stressball said:

Let’s not forget the countless youth players Accies have been constantly churning out off of their conveyor belt as part of their strategy to sell them on for survival...

Both searching for credit where it's due but can't give it back when it comes to Celtic.

6 hours ago, Romeo said:

Just going to keep at it eh?

Everybody gets it you hate Celtic and love to show it.

You don't have to reply to everything I post. If you do want to keep replying try to change it up a bit.

You just  keep coming out with made up shite, it's bewildering where you get it from. I've clearly got in your head enough for you to imagine the nonsense you're coming out with, wouldn't think I was even noticeable on any Celtic fan's radar, for all I even post on anything Celtic related, on the scale of my posting history, it's very little, in fact it has prob doubled since I've been on this thread engaging you in your made up drivel.😂

36 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's a few years back but Simon Ferry was given £160,000 to sign professional for Celtic. 

That spend alone - on a guy who made about three appearances - was more than likely higher than transfer spend at some top flight clubs for the season. 

Edited by Dele

You just  keep coming out with made up shite, it's bewildering where you get it from. I've clearly got in your head enough for you to imagine the nonsense you're coming out with, wouldn't think I was even noticeable on any Celtic fan's radar, for all I even post on anything Celtic related, on the scale of my posting history, it's very little, in fact it has prob doubled since I've been on this thread engaging you in your made up drivel.[emoji23]

Can't not post eh?

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yeah I get the history part will be something to be proud of, but the lack of competition makes it a bit hollow, embarrassing even, for Scottish football. The getting 10 in a row to beat oldco Rangers will be a goal, once that's done you're only really left with hoping Sevco can make it a bit of a challenge, not much hope that any of the rest of us will, with the huge gulf in finances. Only other thing I can see to get your juices flowing, would be Europe, but the competition there is as one sided in the CL between top clubs from wealthier leagues, as it is for Celtic domestically, so that isn't likely to happen for you.

Anyway, I've taken up way more time than I intended on here, so i'll toddle off now, last word on the subject, ironically Livi could be relying on Celtic getting the quadruple treble for a place in Europe next season, with it opening up an extra place in the league down to 4th place, unless either Hibs or Aberdeen come 3rd, and also win the Scottish cup.

47 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Both searching for credit where it's due but can't give it back when it comes to Celtic.

I’m agreeing with your point about youth setups and stating Celtic don’t hoover up all the prospects....

Unless I’ve picked  you up wrong in thinking you lumped  me in with Livi and Durnfords stance?

Edited by stressball

9 hours ago, stressball said:

I’m agreeing with your point about youth setups and stating Celtic don’t hoover up all the prospects....

Unless I’ve picked  you up wrong in thinking you lumped  me in with Livi and Durnfords stance?

Actually I don't have a stance. I did however find some amusement in the boys assertion that they would play Livi four times a season. With our budget even the most committed Livi supporter it likely to see our top six place as little more than a rarity.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

Actually I don't have a stance. I did however find some amusement in the boys assertion that they would play Livi four times a season. With our budget even the most committed Livi supporter it likely to see our top six place as little more than a rarity.

Reading Livingston thread's the P&B livvy fans seem to be glass half full guys,strange mentioning budgets when hearts are second bottom.
Holt has done a great job this season and it would be a surprise if they didn't make the top six this season.