The Celtic All Seasons thread

Guest Moomintroll
With Ofcom not doing Celtic’s bidding against Sky Sports, where do Celtic go now? With Britain not being in the European Union any longer, I’m not sure that the European Court Of Human Rights is an option any longer.
Uncle Peter will force the SFA to give them a pelanty in every game. Same ol', same ol basically.

46 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What are you saying here?

Pretty clear, I would have thought. Celtic asked Ofcom to investigate Sky Sports translation of Morelos interview. Celtic obviously wanting some sort of sanction against Sky Sports. Ofcom have not found in Celtic's favour. Will they let it lie?

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Pretty clear, I would have thought. Celtic asked Ofcom to investigate Sky Sports translation of Morelos interview. Celtic obviously wanting some sort of sanction against Sky Sports. Ofcom have not found in Celtic's favour. Will they let it lie?

Think they already have tbh, they had their cameras up this week for soccer AM so Im guessing they had already sorted it.

27 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Ofcom is window dressing to say what you fecking like,Sky offered an apology and pulled the interview job done.
The skulduggery with people in wee dark rooms during the winter break making up stories was a PR clusterfeck.
It's not a surprise wee Freddo is off form, getting used and spat out by his own club.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

19 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

McBurnie better than Eduoard 🤣🤣🤣

TBF ‘FTP’ Dele was always going to have a soft spot for the staunch one. He also likes Stone Island type gear so it was too much of an emotional attachment to say otherwise.

Edited by gannonball

On 28/02/2020 at 18:30, Tenkay said:

Just noticed this. 

I don't know why you used my quote, as it still stands as correct.

Lennon Doesn't have a clue and is the biggest danger to Celtic getting 10 in a row.

Lennon has been a success at Celtic,hes won 8 trophies as a manager and 11 trophies as a player.

On 28/02/2020 at 18:30, Tenkay said:

Just noticed this. 

I don't know why you used my quote, as it still stands as correct.

Lennon Doesn't have a clue and is the biggest danger to Celtic getting 10 in a row.

The only danger to Celtic getting 10 in a row is coronavirus or World War 3.

It doesn’t matter who there manager is. Ronny winning the league up here proved that.

2 months from now they could potentially have won 12 domestic trophies in a row. Not sure if that’s happened in any other country ever ??