The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 13/02/2020 at 18:55, Merkland Red said:

What's the problem? You're going to have 3 home games post split and likely have the title wrapped up.

Again, there's no problem, just checking how it works. I posted this when Rangers still had things in their own hands with 2 derbies left. It just makes things a slight bit tougher, with our 3 toughest away games in the league statistically. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well yeah. 2nd game against you where we've totally outplayed you. Clancy gave you every major decision on Sunday and we still dominated you in your own hovel. Win our game in hand and we will be top. Not too mention that we have the better run of fixtures till the split than you do. All looking good for a challenge atm.

Christie managed to injury himself grabbing Morelos' balls [emoji23]
The teuchter shitebag couldn't handle balls of that size.

Great posts these from someone who has now disappeared from the forum for some reason.

"All looking good for a challenge"

Great posts these from someone who has now disappeared from the forum for some reason.

"All looking good for a challenge"
Hell be back when the football stops, always the same, world beaters in the summer and winter breaks. Nothing sure.

On 14/08/2019 at 07:38, Tenkay said:

Seems Neil Lennon's Not got a clue what he's doing there.

On 14/08/2019 at 08:40, TheScarf said:

Lennon is one of the worst managers in the country and he was tasked with getting Celtic to the Champions League.  Very funny IMO.

On 03/09/2019 at 00:01, Dele said:

Greg Taylor is nowhere near good enough for Celtic. 

On 10/09/2019 at 23:38, Dele said:

McBurnie is better than Edouard, hence why his career rajectory has continually been upwards whilst Edouard's has seen him move to Scotland.

He has improved this season, though.

On 06/10/2019 at 19:18, Jorg Albertz said:

Screenshot_20191006-172006.png

Just some of the classic posts of the season so far.
Thank you.

I said Lennon deserved the job if he secured the title and cup but must admit I was a tad underwhelmed when he was announced.

The morons in Scotland and and on here proclaiming him to be a terrible manager  did actually galvanise my support for him though. He will love the fact he had been written off and can now ram it down the arrogant fans and pundits who laughed at the appointment.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I said Lennon deserved the job if he secured the title and cup but must admit I was a tad underwhelmed when he was announced.

The morons in Scotland and and on here proclaiming him to be a terrible manager  did actually galvanise my support for him though. He will love the fact he had been written off and can now ram it down the arrogant fans and pundits who laughed at the appointment.

He must have something for Celtic to have won the group , and obtain a score draw in wonderful , wonderful

with the worlds most overated visitor attraction

8 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

He must have something for Celtic to have won the group , and obtain a score draw in wonderful , wonderful

with the worlds most overated visitor attraction

and Rangers will no longer out number them in midfield in the '' derby ''