The Celtic All Seasons thread

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

CELTIC STATEMENT | CelticFC | Club News

I'm not sure Celtic will get the answers they're looking for but if they do the fans also have a right to know.

This is excellent. I would have hated for them to just accept the apology. Unbelievable that they'd pull this and will be good to see if the true "translator" is revealed. Notice the Daily Record have claimed to know it was Morelos' agent, Jabba setting him up to take the bullet for him hehe ?

Guest Moomintroll
Good to see Celtic sticking up for Morelos after his own club have thrown him under the bus.
Have to agree with you there Romeo, your mob could have easily been self serving with that statement but have made it clear that Morelos has also been messed about with here for whatever reason the person involved has done it for.

17 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Fairplay Celtic, stuck into those Sky c***s.. Surprised sevco havnt released a statement about this considering it was their player, makes you wonder where the actual translation came from.. (jabba cough cough)

Very strange that a Rangers player has been made out to have accused people of racism and the club don't really want to address it. They usually like to vigorously defend things. 

I wonder why..?