The Celtic All Seasons thread

50 minutes ago, Lordofthewing said:

Shit. If he was properly fucked it may have forced Lennon's (though probably not Lawwell's) hand with regards to getting a decent first-choice keeper in.

So you would actually want Bain to have a worse injury! Any time I've watched a Celtic game on TV, he seems to have performed well?  Very odd post, actually wanting one of your first team squad to be "properly fucked" !

1 minute ago, Bailey1874 said:

So you would actually want Bain to have a worse injury! Any time I've watched a Celtic game on TV, he seems to have performed well?  Very odd post, actually wanting one of your first team squad to be "properly fucked" !

'Properly fucked' was harsh,, I'll hold my hands up to that. It was more about what it would take for the manager to actually look at signing a better keeper, as poor performances haven't really convinced Lennon to do anything about it. It would probably take a full-blown injury crisis for a response tbh.

Bain has already made a few errors this season (at least one of the goals against Cluj, Motherwell's opener), and I reckon he should have been dropped for that, though Gordon has become more prone to erratic moments in recent seasons as well. Don't know how good Hazard is, and Doohan is better off getting first-team experience on loan, by the look of it.

On 14/08/2019 at 07:42, christinanade said:

Gonna cost them a fortune. Looks like they'll need to get their media cronies in scotland to start talking up their players again. No doubt ajer will suddenly be worth about 15 million now and linked with all sorts of top clubs after his two good performances against hamilton and livi 🤣

And what do you know, daily record suddenly claiming he is wanted by ac milan and leicester hahahaha. It's downright scary how predictable this country is.

3 hours ago, christinanade said:

And what do you know, daily record suddenly claiming he is wanted by ac milan and leicester hahahaha. It's downright scary how predictable this country is.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

If you think the Daily Record is in the business of doing Celtic favours you are sadly mistaken.

3 hours ago, christinanade said:

Did the Record not also claim that Zenit and Leicester were ready to bid for Forrest and McGregor respectively and that was also total bullshit !!

16 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did the Record not also claim that Zenit and Leicester were ready to bid for Forrest and McGregor respectively and that was also total bullshit !!

They ran about 6 articles claiming Napoli were in for tierney, trying to bump his price up until the club had to come out and say they had zero interest in him.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Is that the Daily Ranger or the Daily Rebel?

It is clear to anyone with eyes and even a modicum of a brain which direction the Daily Record leans in when it comes to Glasgow's big two. 

Edited by The Chief

20 minutes ago, The Chief said:

It is clear to anyone with eyes and even a modicum of a brain which direction the Daily Record leans in when it comes to Glasgow's big two. 

:lol:

I said to you before, I really hope you're under 18 for your own sake.

14 hours ago, Lordofthewing said:

Or recalled Doohan for that purpose.

Doohan gaining good experience at Ayr not ready to ready for Celtic yet. Hazard got  same at Thistle last year but got dropped for last 5 games and he will be on bench for Celtic

29 minutes ago, christinanade said:

What an absolute tool of a human being. Sounds like a piss poor billy connelly impersonator.

He really is quite the dick.

It's fair to say that his shouty, passionate shtick is pretty much spent since his vain, self serving dishonesty was revealed to all.

A truly ghastly individual, completely lacking in any of the principles he once pretended to embody.

Edited by Monkey Tennis