The Celtic All Seasons thread

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Are we really surprised it comes across as paranoid nonsense?

Waiting for Phil McLoadsanames to blame Lawell as it can never be Lennons fault.

I'm always amazed, but I shouldn't be. 

I just can't wrap my head round that mindset. 

11 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

How shite is Scottish football when teams go to Parkhead and get humped every second week, yet Romanian nobodies can go there and score 4 goals. Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs should be embarrassed that they can’t lay a glove on a team that’s woefully average outwith Scotland 

I'm guessing Cludge FC didn't have a Scottish referee running the game.

11 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Scottish teams doing well in Europe bring money to all clubs.  Wake up. 

Seriously !!!

All that money does is widen the chasm between the two cheeks and the rest thus making the league less competitive and hence weaker season on season. Don't believe a word you read to the contrary peddled by the institutionally biased Scottish press.

3 hours ago, christinanade said:

Gonna cost them a fortune. Looks like they'll need to get their media cronies in scotland to start talking up their players again. No doubt ajer will suddenly be worth about 15 million now and linked with all sorts of top clubs after his two good performances against hamilton and livi 🤣

Getting 2 clean sheets in 0-0 draws against us last season was good performances for him and Celtic tbf.

18 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

How shite is Scottish football when teams go to Parkhead and get humped every second week, yet Romanian nobodies can go there and score 4 goals. Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs should be embarrassed that they can’t lay a glove on a team that’s woefully average outwith Scotland 

Celtic's laast 6 at home in the league

Celtic 0-0 Aberdeen

Celtic 2-1 Rangers

Celtic 0-0 Livingston

Celtic 1-0 Kilmarnock

Celtic 2-1 Hearts

Celtic 7-0 St Johnstone

2 draws, 3 single goal victories. Looks like you got carried away (like most of the media) with one good result against St Johnstone (who are pish)