The Celtic All Seasons thread

17 hours ago, philpy said:

Rumour doing the rounds that young dembele is coming to us (raith) on loan. Views on this one please?!

Would very much doubt he'd be leaving on loan during this transfer window.  If it turns out just to be talk of him pushing for a place in the first team squad, you may find he goes out on loan come January. 

Guest Moomintroll

Peak Poundshop Levy from Uncle Peter demanding 25 mill for Tierney while bidding under 1 mill for SOD. Fwiw if Wan-Bissaka is worth 50 mill then KT is easily worth 25 but in the context that offer is an insult.

Who knew the Seville calculator worked for transfers also. 

I rate Tierney and hope he does move south but £25m FFS. An injured Tierney at that. Maybe Arsenal should offer to take him on loan for the season for pennies until he proves his fitness 🙂

Every Celtic player seems to carry a multiple v other Scottish Premiership teams. 

Q the outrage when we knock back a £2m offer from Celtic for Turnbull in January. Trust me they will try to offer less than before. All the while seeking anything up to £15m for Ntcham.....

It is like it is some kind of parallel universe......

Edited by welldaft

I rate Tierney and hope he does move south but £25m FFS. An injured Tierney at that. Maybe Arsenal should offer to take him on loan for the season for pennies until he proves his fitness [emoji846]
Every Celtic player seems to carry a multiple v other Scottish Premiership teams. 
Q the outrage when we knock back a £2m offer from Celtic for Turnbull in January. Trust me they will try to offer less than before. All the while seeking anything up to £15m for Ntcham.....

Winners come at a price

I rate Tierney and hope he does move south but £25m FFS. An injured Tierney at that. Maybe Arsenal should offer to take him on loan for the season for pennies until he proves his fitness [emoji846]

The state of you [emoji23] [emoji23]

One of those English clubs snapped up Turnbull yet?

£25m is huge for a left back who only started 9 matches last season.

Celtic will surely bite their hand off at that fee?

Be good for his development going to a bigger club in a more challenging league, interested to see how he gets on.  Would still prefer to see him go to Napoli.

51 minutes ago, welldaft said:

I rate Tierney and hope he does move south but £25m FFS. An injured Tierney at that. Maybe Arsenal should offer to take him on loan for the season for pennies until he proves his fitness 🙂

On 23/06/2019 at 17:21, TheCelt67 said:

I know, wit we like?...putting our own club and financial gains first.   Mental stuff. 

Good move for Tierney, if he gets it. Like Forster, Van Dijyk, Wanyama, Ki.... Tierney has done his stint at Scotland’s EPL feeder club. Time to move on. Celtic fans shouldn’t be sad. We are all feeder clubs. Alloa Athletic are St Mirren’s feeder club for managers, Sellik are a shop window to the real big time down South.

We all have a place in the food chain.