The Celtic All Seasons thread

Guest Moomintroll
I am delighted about this as I cannot wait to hear Pat Bonner attempt to pronounce his name.
I am also delighted about this as it means Greg Taylor is safe in his own wee place.

48 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
I am delighted about this as I cannot wait to hear Pat Bonner attempt to pronounce his name.

I am also delighted about this as it means Greg Taylor is safe in his own wee place.

Not yet only if Tierney lifts up 9 and 10.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

Guest Moomintroll
Not yet only if Tierney lifts up 9 and 10.
No worries there, I like him as a player but he is not as good as Bonus Boy thinks he is. Unai Emery will think the same and go elsewhere accordingly.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/04/arsenal-race-sign-marcelo-brazil-left-back-asks-leave-real-madrid-10112086/

Doubt Arsenal would be able to get him but would be great if true. Would love to see Lawwells not so smug puss as he realises he’s spent 3 million on a back up left back, delicious.

Edited by gannonball

Ntcham appears to have asked for a transfer.  Reported quotes of him speaking about playing in England, France and Germany for his development as a player.  I like the big man but he's barely kicked his arse since Dembele left so if there's any truth in the £10-15 million bids, I'd take it. 

6 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Ntcham appears to have asked for a transfer.  Reported quotes of him speaking about playing in England, France and Germany for his development as a player.  I like the big man but he's barely kicked his arse since Dembele left so if there's any truth in the £10-15 million bids, I'd take it. 

He can't be arsed with playing football. Never liked him.

48 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Ability wise he is possibly the best player we have. Physically and technically he has no weaknesses really. Attitude and consistency however he is way behind just about everyone. Would take 10 million for him with a decent sell on %age.

Edited by gannonball

3 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

He seems to think he'll be tested more in Portugal, a league with many of the same problems as Scotland.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Ability wise he is possibly the best player we have. Physically and technically he has no weaknesses really. Attitude and consistency however he is way behind just about everyone. Would take 10 million for him with a decent sell on %age.

For me the problem with most players these days there is very little loyalty going around Celtic have been very successful at it thou. 
That's why for me it's more important to develop more Scottish talent maybe more lightly to stay at Celtic a bit longer.
With changing managers and changing players constantly, any lack of continuity effects the consistency which is never good.    

Edited by wastecoatwilly

For me the problem with most players these days there is very little loyalty going around Celtic have been very successful at it thou. 
That's why for me it's more important to develop more Scottish talent maybe more lightly to stay at Celtic a bit longer.
With changing managers and changing players constantly, any lack of continuity effects the consistency which is never good.    

“Any lack of continuity effects the consistency”...

Huge if true.

21 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

“Any lack of continuity effects the consistency”...

Huge if true.

Not true. I once took a lengthy phone call during the baking of a cake and it turned out fine.