The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
You said Celtic players are getting paid significantly higher than anyone else in the league.
Yet Turnbull and his agent are wanting more than Celtic are offering are you saying Turnbull is greedy?
Celtic are not getting hold to ransom over a player with a one season wonder.

Thought it was more down to him having practically no chance of first team football with Celtic.

Can any player after a move guarantee first team football with there new club. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Has this been confirmed? 

Is that not what the tweet was about.

Thought it was more down to him having practically no chance of first team football with Celtic.
Also Celtic are a vile and bigotted organisation.

Celtic following Rangers along the path of the dodo would be a major success.

That and the cheeks both have a habit of buying out the leagues young prospects, sticking them with long deals and not giving them a game.

Im no football agent but Im guessing agents generally want more and the clubs want to offer less. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

People on here actually believe he's going to Sheffield or Burnley for footballing reasons and not because he'll get a significantly bigger wedge.

Also, surely to f**k he has to be on more than 600 a week at Motherwell. I know they are paupers but I'm not a million miles away from that wage.

9 minutes ago, Empty It said:
14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
You said Celtic players are getting paid significantly higher than anyone else in the league.
Yet Turnbull and his agent are wanting more than Celtic are offering are you saying Turnbull is greedy?
Celtic are not getting hold to ransom over a player with a one season wonder.

We play 60 odd games a season and play 3 central midfielders. Ntcham is almost certainly leaving and One of our first picks is 33 (Brown). We also have Rogic who is injury prone and generally cant last a full game. Plenty of opportunity if he applies himself like Christie, Mcgregor etc.

All his mates must be bemused after he was telling them how he was being held hostage at Motherwell and he wanted to play for the Bhoys for his entire career. 

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
5 minutes ago, nsr said:

That and the cheeks both have a habit of buying out the leagues young prospects, sticking them with long deals and not giving them a game.

I've already said on the motherwell thread I wouldn't want Turnbull stagnating on Celtic's bench.
Taking the work load off the midfield or go out on loan.

People on here actually believe he's going to Sheffield or Burnley for footballing reasons and not because he'll get a significantly bigger wedge. 
Also, surely to f**k he has to be on more than 600 a week at Motherwell. I know they are paupers but I'm not a million miles away from that wage.

I t would've been great to be on £600 a week at 19[emoji4]

"He's a greedy wee w**k who wants more money" is the only explanation Celtic fans can think of for a player rejecting them [emoji38]
Ladies and gentlemen we have entered the "making stuff up" phase of this discussion

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Imagine potentially choosing a top flight English team over Glasgow Celtic. It can only be about the money. No other reason. Jesus. 

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
25 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:
Imagine potentially choosing a top flight English team over Glasgow Celtic. It can only be about the money. No other reason. Jesus. 

Deluded fans, maybe he just has a bit of ambition?

You mean, he doesn't want to get a medal and go down in Celtic history as a player who got the club past the group stage in Europe? 

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
24 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Deluded fans, maybe he just has a bit of ambition?

Maybe he wants to sit on the bench with Armstrong at Southampton.